SF Examiner: A local solution for gun violence? Pay people $300 a month

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2021
"The program, which will launch as a pilot in October, is called the Dream Keeper Fellowship. It’s San Francisco’s latest iteration of a guaranteed-income program that will provide high-risk individuals with $300 a month as a start.

Participants will be able to earn up to $200 more a month by hitting milestones in the program, such as landing a job interview, complying with probation or consistently meeting with a mentor.

The initiative will pair participants with newly hired life coaches from the Street Violence Intervention Program, known as SVIP, who will help the them make the right choices and access services.

The theory is that the up to $500 stipend will serve as an incentive to participate — and stay engaged.

“We know that $500 in San Francisco is not a significant amount of money,” said Sheryl Davis, a proponent of the program and executive director of the Human Rights Commission. “But if it’s enough to get you in to talk to folks, and be able to make a plan for your life, then that’s huge.”

The problem with Liberals (among many others) is their attempts to deal with poor time preference/low trust cultures, with high time preference/high trust methods, These are always doomed from the start.

Why? The reason the average negroid savage shoots his fellow man/woman/child, is because he lacks the impulse control, and situational awareness to do so.

It's like incentivizing your dog to build an extension on your house by providing it with more milk bones.

Last edited:
They are negroids.
Do you think his word choice was neutral or could it be interpreted as disrespectful? You seem to be trying to make it something that I don't think it is. This dude is obviously a racist, and I was giving you an opportunity to distance yourself because I happen to think you're a step or two above that moron.

"The program, which will launch as a pilot in October, is called the Dream Keeper Fellowship. It’s San Francisco’s latest iteration of a guaranteed-income program that will provide high-risk individuals with $300 a month as a start.

Participants will be able to earn up to $200 more a month by hitting milestones in the program, such as landing a job interview, complying with probation or consistently meeting with a mentor.

The initiative will pair participants with newly hired life coaches from the Street Violence Intervention Program, known as SVIP, who will help the them make the right choices and access services.

The theory is that the up to $500 stipend will serve as an incentive to participate — and stay engaged.

“We know that $500 in San Francisco is not a significant amount of money,” said Sheryl Davis, a proponent of the program and executive director of the Human Rights Commission. “But if it’s enough to get you in to talk to folks, and be able to make a plan for your life, then that’s huge.”

The problem with Liberals (among many others) is their attempts to deal with poor time preference/low trust cultures, with high time preference/high trust methods, These are always doomed from the start.

Why? The reason the average negroid savage shoots his fellow man/woman/child, is because he lacks the impulse control, and situational awareness to do so.

It's like incentivizing your dog to build an extension on your house by providing it with more milk bones.
Holy shit. Unbelievable. These guys have made the jump from libtards to all out insanity. First off, SF and California have some of the strictest gun laws in the country. Are they now acknowledging that those gun laws aren't working? Second, most people using guns for crime have drug issues. So, yeah, let's send a $300 per month check to druggies to prevent gun crimes. What could possibly go wrong?

Do you think his word choice was neutral or could it be interpreted as disrespectful? You seem to be trying to make it something that I don't think it is. This dude is obviously a racist, and I was giving you an opportunity to distance yourself because I happen to think you're a step or two above that moron.
Thats the origin of the name. Even blacks call themselves negroids..
Im not going to assume his intent. But you could be right. Who knows.
And no, I dont think blacks are dogs or anything else besides human.

You voted for the guy who said he didn't want his kids to grow up in a "racial jungle" with black people, right?

I doubt TNHarley cares about who you think he should distance himself from

I know I wouldn't

Yeah, and you are obviously distracted by shiny objects. Why don't you focus on the articles content instead of my names to identify whom I think the culprits are...ya fag.

Forum List

Back