Seymour Hersh - The war is over, Russia has won. US media and politicians lying about situation"

Sure, its not his only goal. Denazification, demilitarization and actually neutral status (controlled by Russian forces, of course).
Nah, I like my idea much more. Though, it is more about 'wishful thinking' as for now.

If Putin's goal was only about the land corridor to Crimea and never was about Ukraine possibly joining NATO, then there is a great solution to this war - Putin keeps the occupied lands and Ukraine (excluding these areas) joins NATO.
There will be no Ukraine left .
Dear Uncle Volodya is not over bothered with the far east and could conceivably let Poland get involved in some of its former land .
Under the right sort of direction and agreements
Kyiv is a pain in the back side . It has little or no use and he may let it stand as some sort of pseudo enclave but Moscow will effectively rule .

Get real .

There will be no Ukraine left .
Dear Uncle Volodya is not over bothered with the far east and could conceivably let Poland get involved in some of its former land .
Under the right sort of direction and agreements
Kyiv is a pain in the back side . It has little or no use and he may let it stand as some sort of pseudo enclave but Moscow will effectively rule .

Get real .
Everything depends on the US. Everything. And somewhere deep inside I wish Trump (or someone like that) to win. Who will be able to say - that is not our war, we don't care and go away OR let's stop it now, we draw the line here and you Putin-asshole (well, okay, this thing may be formulated somewhat different) must not cross it.

Either that one or this one. And end this shitshow the Biden adm follows.

Forum List

Back