Sex Change Surgeons Sponsor “Child-Friendly” Drag Show

As far as I know, nobody is using “blackface” as a means to sexually groom and exploit children.
And no one is doing that here.... but teaching kids to be accepting is just the same as exploiting them in your small bigoted mind.

They're not even trying to hide it.

It takes an Incel Joe level of sociopathy to think that there is anything at all acceptable about what these sick fucks are openly doing to children.

They're not even trying to hide it.

It takes an @Incel Joe level of sociopathy to think that there is anything at all acceptable about what these sick fucks are openly doing to children.

Teaching them not to be a bigot like you are.

Frankly, I've known lots of gay people in my life. Most of them are pretty decent and a couple have even helped me along the way.

Meanwhile, the Mormons I have met are intolerant, backstabbing shits, every last one of them.

The only bad thing about a busload of Mormons going over a cliff is the empty seat.

Crushing the Christian Right at every opportunity. That's what I enjoy. Watching you all freak the fuck out because your kids are learning being gay is just no big deal.

Nobody is advocating surgery or chemicals for "children". In fact, we only perform 11,000 gender confirmation surgeries (yes, I'm using that term to piss you off) a year even though we have 1 million transgender people in this country.
Err Not exactly holy roller

Sure they are ....the thread is even about who is sponsoring an event lol

Jesus groomer

Yeah, that bitch needs to get laid more often, it would improve her disposition.

Apparently, she has children, in public school, hence her concern about the bullshit that that school is trying to “teach” her children. Any parent who finds that anyone is trying to do to their children, what this school is apparently trying to do to her children, has good reason to have an unfavorable disposition about it.

But it seems you're missing a point that one doesn't usually get to be in that position, of being concerned about what others are doing to one's children, without getting laid. That's how children happen, after all.

Teaching them not to be a bigot like you are.

Frankly, I've known lots of gay people in my life. Most of them are pretty decent and a couple have even helped me along the way.

Meanwhile, the Mormons I have met are intolerant, backstabbing shits, every last one of them.

The only bad thing about a busload of Mormons going over a cliff is the empty seat.

Given what you have repeatedly and vividly demonstrated about your own moral and ethical character, I very much doubt if any sane person cares to hear your judgement of anyone else's character.

and wasn't set up for Covid Treatment.

Literally everywhere with a CVS is set up for COVID treatment ... all you need is some Nyquil and Cepacol...

mqdefault.jpg

Apparently, she has children, in public school, hence her concern about the bullshit that that school is trying to “teach” her children. Any parent who finds that anyone is trying to do to their children, what this school is apparently trying to do to her children, has good reason to have an unfavorable disposition about it.

But it seems you're missing a point that one doesn't usually get to be in that position, of being concerned about what others are doing to one's children, without getting laid. That's how children happen, after all.

Well, some of us have the good sense to know how to get laid without producing kids... Ugh, who'd want to deal with that nonsense?

Given what you have repeatedly and vividly demonstrated about your own moral and ethical character, I very much doubt if any sane person cares to hear your judgement of anyone else's character.

The problem is, you think morality is "groveling in front of an imaginary sky pixie" and "doing what my cult leaders tell me to do."

Nope. It's about how you treat other people... and you are the one who has expressed a desire to murder people who don't share your morality, which is kind of fucked up, yo!

Well, some of us have the good sense to know how to get laid without producing kids... Ugh, who'd want to deal with that nonsense?

Still missing the point, that one usually does not become a mother with concerns about who is doing what to her children, without getting laid; and how absurd it is for you to suggest that her concern over her children is somehow a symptom of not getting laid enough.

The problem is, you think morality is "groveling in front of an imaginary sky pixie" and "doing what my cult leaders tell me to do."

You know and care nothing about morality. in rejecting God, and willfully choosing to follow Satan, you have repudiated any concept of morality or decency. No sane person is going to hold you to have any credibility whatsoever with regard to morality, decency, or ethics. You are a foul creature that has willfully chosen evil over good; and you make this fact about yourself very obvious to any observer.

Nope. It's about how you treat other people... and you are the one who has expressed a desire to murder people who don't share your morality, which is kind of fucked up, yo!

You openly and unabashedly support the brutal, cold-blooded murder of thousands of innocent children every day, while falsely accusing me of wanting to murder anyone. That's pretty fucked up, but not nearly as fucked up as your presence in this thread, to defend the sexual grooming, abuse, and mutilation of young children. If I tried, if I dedicated all of the effort of which I am capable to that one purpose, I could never achieve being nearly as fucked u[p as you very obviously are by effortless nature.

Literally everywhere with a CVS is set up for COVID treatment ... all you need is some Nyquil and Cepacol...

do they have respirators? high grade antibiotics?

Donald Trump, who has bumbled through every conceivable facet of preparation for this once-in-a-century pandemic, saw off the ship in Virginia to much fanfare. Bill de Blasio, the mayor of New York City, and Andrew Cuomo, the governor of New York, greeted it upon arrival. But military and bureaucratic hurdles have prevented the Comfort from accepting most patients.

Strict rules are preventing people infected with the virus from coming on board. The navy is also refusing to treat a host of other conditions. Guidelines sent to hospitals included a list of 49 medical conditions that would exclude a patient from admittance to the ship.

Ambulances cannot take patients directly to the Comfort. First, they must deliver patients to a city hospital to be tested for the virus and then pick them up again for transport to the ship. Hospital leaders rightfully find the delays untenable.

Still missing the point, that one usually does not become a mother with concerns about who is doing what to her children, without getting laid; and how absurd it is for you to suggest that her concern over her children is somehow a symptom of not getting laid enough.

Oh, this bitch had something up her ass. So she got laid once, obviously wasn't getting any enjoyment out of it.

You know and care nothing about morality. in rejecting God, and willfully choosing to follow Satan, you have repudiated any concept of morality or decency. No sane person is going to hold you to have any credibility whatsoever with regard to morality, decency, or ethics. You are a foul creature that has willfully chosen evil over good; and you make this fact about yourself very obvious to any observer.

When did I follow Satan? Frankly, I find the concept of Satan even sillier than the concept of God. I mean, I can accept that there might be a higher being responsible for the complexity of creation. What I find silly is there are these two cosmic being fighting over what church you go to or what kind of sex you enjoy or who wins an election.

You openly and unabashedly support the brutal, cold-blooded murder of thousands of innocent children every day, while falsely accusing me of wanting to murder anyone. That's pretty fucked up, but not nearly as fucked up as your presence in this thread, to defend the sexual grooming, abuse, and mutilation of young children. If I tried, if I dedicated all of the effort of which I am capable to that one purpose, I could never achieve being nearly as fucked u[p as you very obviously are by effortless nature.

Fetuses aren't children. I would love for there to be less abortions, but you don't get there showing people pictures of medical waste and screaming "WHORE" at them when they enter an abortion clinic. You get there by promoting contraception, providing universal health care and paid family leave so a woman isn't choosing between a $300.00 abortion and a $10,000 live birth and a lifetime of expenses.

yeah child friendly.

Video: BlazeTV host Sara Gonzales exposes family-friendly drag show where children collect tips, performer toasts those who 'lick us where we pee'

Funny how drag queen story hours and drag queen bar shows never feature trans men. Wonder why that is.

Forum List

Back