Several US troops dead after failed attack on ISIS

Your link is from July 9. It is two months old. We don't keep the deaths of soldiers a secret here in America the way they do in Russia. Two soldiers were killed two days after your link was published. They were killed in a raid that killed a ranking ISIS leader and a bunch of other ISIS fighters. But again, that was two days after your link reports. Your link is dated.

Your link is from July 9. It is two months old. We don't keep the deaths of soldiers a secret here in America the way they do in Russia. Two soldiers were killed two days after your link was published. They were killed in a raid that killed a ranking ISIS leader and a bunch of other ISIS fighters. But again, that was two days after your link reports. Your link is dated.
Ya shouldn't have said anything and waited for his spin.......... :thup:
Camp, most of the world does not have your date format. The date of the article is September 7th. Also, killed US soldiers do not appear in US media, are not even allowed to appear. Reports of fallen US soldiers are not in the US media at all. Americans simply do not die in war.
You are a liar or hopelessly misinformed and unaware of how things work here in the USA.
You´re dreaming :)

German_American_Bund_NYWTS.jpg
Being a free nation the parties of the Nazi's and communist are not illegal in the US, however they are watched and if they do anything wrong they are prosecuted..

Agreed, but it could be two years old and Bleip would still post it because he looooooves to read about dead American soldiers. I'm looking forward to the day the BfV, Germany's "FBI", hauls him away forever.
You lack of any objectivity. Who does not agree with you is anti-American and loves to read about dead American soldiers. You´re a moron. You and those alike are the main reason for America´s bad reputation in the world. You are a plague for the once respected country.
In your case after dozens, if not a few hundred, anti-Western, anti-American, pro-Baathist posts it's easy to see your position. If you want to call seeing that meaning I'm not "objective", fine. You are currently free to post what ever bullshit you want.

As for your penchant for loving to read about dead Western and American soldiers, why else would you post about a two month old tragedy other than to rub your hands together in glee?
The article is not two months old, as you can read. Also, my position is clear indeed: anti-terrorist.
You posted a pro-ISIS source. The article was, indeed, posted recently but gave no details other than an ISIS report, which you not only support but treat as the word of Allah.

Care to translate?
2-4-940x516.jpg
It´s not pro-ISIS sources. AMN is basically a neutral sources. Of course, they prefer the Syrian government like everyone in his right mind. The article cited an ISIS claim. There is no reason to doubt this claim. Note, that my news do not primary must be in my favor. I have posted this news for you to know, that´s all.

Suicide attack strikes U.S. base in Afghanistan after military insults Muslims

A suicide bombing struck the U.S.'s largest military base in Afghanistan Wednesday, hours after an Army general apologized for dropping leaflets found offensive by many in the Muslim country.

An explosion rocked the entrance to Bagram Air Base, located near Kabul, causing a number of casualties. The attack, which has been claimed by the Taliban Islamist militant group, comes hours after Major General James Linder apologized for spreading images of a dog, which is considered an unclean animal in Islam, under a superimposed Taliban flag, which bears the words "There is no God but God, and Muhammad is the messenger of God." The phrase is an Islamic expression of faith known as the shahada and comes from the Quran.

PRESS RELEASES

The OP is a Liar and pravda mouth for the muzzies.

Camp, most of the world does not have your date format. The date of the article is September 7th. Also, killed US soldiers do not appear in US media, are not even allowed to appear. Reports of fallen US soldiers are not in the US media at all. Americans simply do not die in war.
They are in local papers and media where they came from..
I am regularly reporting about happenings involving US troops. Like this one, there were no casualties:
US Forces under fire in Syria

I am regularly reporting about happenings involving US troops. Like this one, there were no casualties:
Which makes you happy.................Happy when we take casualties..................

As you praise asshats.

A suicide bombing struck the U.S.'s largest military base in Afghanistan Wednesday, hours after an Army general apologized for dropping leaflets found offensive by many in the Muslim country.

An explosion rocked the entrance to Bagram Air Base, located near Kabul, causing a number of casualties. The attack, which has been claimed by the Taliban Islamist militant group, comes hours after Major General James Linder apologized for spreading images of a dog, which is considered an unclean animal in Islam, under a superimposed Taliban flag, which bears the words "There is no God but God, and Muhammad is the messenger of God." The phrase is an Islamic expression of faith known as the shahada and comes from the Quran.

PRESS RELEASES

This is another incident. You posted it, you are celebrating the attack. That´s your own measuring...

Which makes you happy.................Happy when we take casualties..................

As you praise asshats.
Stop bullshitting.

PRESS RELEASES

This is another incident. You posted it, you are celebrating the attack. That´s your own measuring...
It is our most current casualties that have happened.........Not your BS propoganda.

We hear about all casualties of military personnel that die stateside in accidents..and the war zones..

PRESS RELEASES

It is our most current casualties that have happened.........Not your BS propoganda.
AMN is the most reliable source.

You are a Proven LIAR.....................using old pics and videos of actions in places like gaza and saying it's in Syria..........accusing us of it.......

Your words are meaningless.

We hear about all casualties of military personnel that die stateside in accidents..and the war zones..
Yeah, in local news. However, both current incidents in Afghanistan are not yet listed here:
United States military casualties in the War in Afghanistan - Wikipedia

You are a Proven LIAR.....................using old pics and videos of actions in places like gaza and saying it's in Syria..........accusing us of it.......

Link to my posts to prove your filthy claim or keep it down.
LOL

You know exactly what I'm talking about............

LIAR.
No, I don´t know. In fact, its the other way round. New York Times and HRW have posted a pic of destroyed Kobani, claiming it was "Syrian barrel bombs".

LOL

LIAR.
No, I don´t know. In fact, its the other way round. New York Times and HRW have posted a pic of destroyed Kobani, claiming it was "Syrian barrel bombs".
MoA - Human Rights Watch Accuses Syria Of "Barrel Bomb" Damage Created By U.S. Attacks

LOL

LIAR.

It's a Baathist thing-------the two BAATHIST KINGS of the past were ----GAMAL ABDEL
NASSER and SADDAM HUSSEIN -----I was still in my teens in 1967 with a mind that ABSORBED
information. May of 1967----I had just completed "FINALS"----and aced all courses---from
Physics to Calculus, thru Organic Chemistry ---and the crème puffs ----like English literature and
german------then I began to ABSORB ----"CRISIS IN THE MIDDLE EAST" ----In following the news
I gave EQUAL WEIGHT----to the reports coming out of EGYPT (Baathist) and the reports coming out of
ISRAEL and to the speeches and claims made in the televised UN general assembly proceedings that
went on ALL day----day after day. I was credulous of ALL. I was with a group one day (In June) and
someone yelled "IT'S OVER"---------I said "who won"? -------I had actually BELIEVED the statements
and reports of the UAR people-----ie mostly BAATHIST PIGS. When the smoke cleared-----I began to
understand just what BAATHISTS are-------and it AIN'T CREDIBLE.

LOL

LIAR.

It's a Baathist thing-------the two BAATHIST KINGS of the past were ----GAMAL ABDEL
NASSER and SADDAM HUSSEIN -----I was still in my teens in 1967 with a mind that ABSORBED
information. May of 1967----I had just completed "FINALS"----and aced all courses---from
Physics to Calculus, thru Organic Chemistry ---and the crème puffs ----like English literature and
german------then I began to ABSORB ----"CRISIS IN THE MIDDLE EAST" ----In following the news
I gave EQUAL WEIGHT----to the reports coming out of EGYPT (Baathist) and the reports coming out of
ISRAEL and to the speeches and claims made in the televised UN general assembly proceedings that
went on ALL day----day after day. I was credulous of ALL. I was with a group one day (In June) and
someone yelled "IT'S OVER"---------I said "who won"? -------I had actually BELIEVED the statements
and reports of the UAR people-----ie mostly BAATHIST PIGS. When the smoke cleared-----I began to
Today, I read Nasser was pro-western but didn´t get something from all of the West and was forced to sign a treaty with the USSR.

LOL

LIAR.

Today, I read Nasser was pro-western but didn´t get something from all of the West and was forced to sign a treaty with the USSR.

Poor Nasser------he lost the war of 1967------must be because he had a jewish great-grandmother.
You are really out of touch, capt blei. ----btw-----Russia supported the BAATHIST "cause'---
long before 1967-----The BAATHIST cause is not "pro-western"-----but it is pro-chemical weapon.
Since world war I------the ONLY PERSON TO USE NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS was the Baathist
pig-------king of the UNITED ARAB REPUBLIC (aka caliphate) GAMAL ABDEL NASSER-----
interestingly he dropped the miserable stuff on Yemeni civilians in the early 50s in support of the
STENCH OF BAATHISM

Forum List

Back