Seth Rich : What happened to the surveillance footage of FBI vehicle break

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Washington Metropolitan D.C. Police report published by Infowars.com on Tuesday revealed an FBI cover-up in the Seth Rich murder that appears to extend beyond changing the time officially reported for break-in and weapons theft of an FBI vehicle to a time before Seth Rich was killed, to also include a suppression of the surveillance film that apparently exists on one or both of these incidents that occurred in close vicinity in Northeast (NE) Washington, D.C., in the early hours of July 10, 2016.
Seth Rich: What Happened to the Surveillance Footage of FBI Vehicle Break-in?
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody following this knows how much information is being kept from this Clinton body count.
Bodies drop when the Globalist puppets want evidence hidden.

• Banned
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Washington Metropolitan D.C. Police report published by Infowars.com on Tuesday revealed an FBI cover-up in the Seth Rich murder that appears to extend beyond changing the time officially reported for break-in and weapons theft of an FBI vehicle to a time before Seth Rich was killed, to also include a suppression of the surveillance film that apparently exists on one or both of these incidents that occurred in close vicinity in Northeast (NE) Washington, D.C., in the early hours of July 10, 2016.
Seth Rich: What Happened to the Surveillance Footage of FBI Vehicle Break-in?
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody following this knows how much information is being kept from this Clinton body count.
Bodies drop when the Globalist puppets want evidence hidden.

UPDATED ARTICLE OUT TODAY ON THIS TOPIC :

As late as yesterday, I felt as if I have a tiger by the tail and that tiger could turn back on me. As I began making the rounds, over the past two days, he more people (e.g. FBI, State Department and several Independent Media). A very clear and I thought, at the time, a very dangerous scenario was beginning to emerge. Knowing what happened to Breitbart and Hastings, I became almost paranoid, but I was certainly hyper-vigilant.

The Seth Rich Murder Mystery Is Very Close to being Solved

upload_2017-8-4_9-33-23.png

It is unconscionable that time and money is wasted on something as trivial as murder when there is a possibility collusion has occurred.

Don't people understand the threat our country is under?

Forum List

Back