Seriously liberals, if you think Biden did a good job...

He has 40 years more experience in politics than Ryan and Biden still acted like a child.

More like 25 years.

Republicans have a hard time making a point without lying in the process.

"Biden was first elected to the Senate in 1972 and became the sixth-youngest senator in U.S. history"

2012-1972=40 years

And Paul Ryan was elected to Congress in 1999.

1999-1972 = 27 years.

Or are you going to argue that Paul Ryan has exactly zero years of experience in politics, moron?

Love that House Gimp thanked this fail of yours.

His laughing and smirking was a disgrace.

It's hard to keep a straight face when the guy sitting next to you lies sooo damn much.

Trust me, in the real world, he made fools of the democrat party.

No, he made a fool of Ryan and energized his base.

Proof is in the pudding.. You don't see any of us liberals complaining like you guys, do you? Winners do not complain, the loser does..

Get over it already.

:lol:

Conventional wisdom says that Biden won. Conventional wisdom oversampled democrats too more than likely.

Did you know there were so many more democrats than republicans? I thought the GOP was the more popular party.

More like 25 years.

Republicans have a hard time making a point without lying in the process.

"Biden was first elected to the Senate in 1972 and became the sixth-youngest senator in U.S. history"

2012-1972=40 years

1999-1972 = 27 years.

Or are you going to argue that Paul Ryan has exactly zero years of experience in politics, moron?

You do realize she meant the Angry Dude had 40 years of experience versus 13 years for Ryan... You know, the point she was trying to make that sailed over your puny head...

Nahh...

But you can tell us how 25 = 27....lol

Last edited:

It's hard to keep a straight face when the guy sitting next to you lies sooo damn much.

Proof is in the pudding.. You don't see any of us liberals complaining like you guys, do you? Winners do not complain, the loser does..

Get over it already.

Conventional wisdom says that Biden won. Conventional wisdom oversampled democrats too more than likely.

Did you know there were so many more democrats than republicans? I thought the GOP was the more popular party.

It is not.

Get over it already.

It is not.

Polls say it currently is more popular...

Democrat registration is down... Republican registration is up...

Facts...

2012-1972=40 years

1999-1972 = 27 years.

You do realize she meant the Angry Dude had 40 years of experience versus 13 years for Ryan... You know, the point she was trying to make that sailed over your puny head...

Nahh...

Funny that you found a way to completely misinterpret what she said but couldn't see that my 25 number was a quick guestimate.

He has 40 years more experience in politics than Ryan and Biden still acted like a child.

Do you know what 40 years more means?

Last edited:

1999-1972 = 27 years.

Nahh...

I know the point she was trying to make... You are apparently too fugghin stupid...

Nahh...

I know the point she was trying to make... You are apparently too fugghin stupid...

I know the point she was trying to make too ... and like I said she couldnt make it without lying.

House Gimp hacking it up again. Must be a day that ends in "y"

You ready to take that bet now, cupcake?

....you are so blinded by your partisanship you have no common sense at all.

He was awful. He interrupted Ryan 82 times.
He acted like a 3 year old child trying to tell on his brother.
Listen to me mom I'm talking mom.

lgs did this last night...boring

Lets make it more interesting, fhag...

8 weeks of total sig/avy/custom title to be run for a week at a time any time for one year...

Complete control...

What say you...??

....you are so blinded by your partisanship you have no common sense at all.

He was awful. He interrupted Ryan 82 times.
He acted like a 3 year old child trying to tell on his brother.
Listen to me mom I'm talking mom.

If Ryan didn't embarrass Republicans, they still think Bush II was "a real smart guy". Biden: TKO. Ryan may be a bigger joke than Palin, and much, much UGLIER.

8 weeks of total sig/avy/custom title to be run for a week at a time any time for one year...

Complete control...

What say you...??

Ah good to see that you've finally grown a pair after refusing to accept while talking shit for all of those months.

You're on and you sure are going to regret it.

Complete control...

What say you...??

Ah good to see that you've finally grown a pair after refusing to accept while talking shit for all of those months.

You're on and you sure are going to regret it.

Bookmarked and screen grabbed....

Gonna suck to be you, but odds are you'll pussy out and rarely show up....

I thought Biden performed better than Ryan and I am voting for Romney.

Does that make me a partisan? I don't think so.

On the other hand, I think I may have a bias for MR. "Big F---ing Bill" Biden over Ryan. That could be it.

consider what you want out of yourself and a human being and really ask if Biden acted accordingly. there are democrats today who lost respect for the man.

Name them.

Biden's laughter is all they CAN post about! Ryan was so pitiful, no one denies it. I laughed at his stale soundbites, anyone with an IQ above room temperature did. That lives Misty to think Ryan "sure is smart". 'Misty' is repeating 'sexy' pictures already published in other media, doesn't have much of a memory, poor old guy.

I thought Biden performed better than Ryan and I am voting for Romney.

Does that make me a partisan? I don't think so.

On the other hand, I think I may have a bias for MR. "Big F---ing Bill" Biden over Ryan. That could be it.

consider what you want out of yourself and a human being and really ask if Biden acted accordingly. there are democrats today who lost respect for the man.

To the left Biden spent the last 4 years making a fool of himself and he redeemed himself in 90 mins.:udaman: :thanks:

That is what they wanted. He gave it to them.:bsflag:

And it illustrates why Washington doesn't work. :argue:

Last edited:
Lying?

Making a grammatical error is "lying"?

That wasn't a grammatical error.

Yes it was... Even you said you got her point...

Ardickless15 fail... Epic, dude....

No it wasn't, you fucking retard.

She said he had "40 years more experience in politics."

She was just off by a mile ... grossly exaggerating like a typical right wing hack would ... there was nothing grammatically wrong.

Forum List

Back