Send Them Photos

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
195822_5_.png
http://admin.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2015-12/195822_5_.png

This is not the end of this:

Hurray. It was thrown out. Not based on its merits (or lack thereof), but because of a bureaucratic detail. Yeah, that’s the problem with this lawsuit. The filing fee deadline.

But in all seriousness, these people are serious. And as foolish as this lawsuit is, no one should underestimate the drive behind it: Islamic supremacy.

December 28, 2015
Incarcerated Muslims sue Pamela Geller for wearing a bikini
By Carol Brown

Blog: Incarcerated Muslims sue Pamela Geller for wearing a bikini

I always said:

. . . shedding the burka will play hell with the imaginations of Muslim men who become aroused by a sack of rags that might be concealing a woman. I know that sounds far-fetched until you put it in perspective this way: An amorously inclined Western woman calls upon Victoria’s Secret if she wants to arouse her man, but when a Muslim woman tells her man she’s going to slip into something comfortable she dives under a burka. Conclusion: Burkas must be an arousal tool in the Muslim world.

Coexist With The First Amendment | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So just imagine what a bikini does to Muslim morons? Pamela should send them photos of her in a:

So just imagine what a bikini does to Muslim morons? Pamela should send them photos of her in a:

Pamela should just send the photo to the women-hater in the White House:

“If Obama wants to go to war against the American people, I say, bring it on. Jihadists wage jihad in order to impose Shariah, and they have succeeded. Terror in the White House.”​

Pamela Geller named Woman of the Year
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 12/30/2015 @ 9:10 pm

Pamela Geller named Woman of the Year

Forum List

Back