Senators Demand Declassification Of Four Key Footnotes In IG Report On FISA Abuses

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Your conspiracy theory angle has been thoroughly debunked kids.

Two top Republican senators on Tuesday alleged that claims made in a report from Department of Justice (DOJ) Inspector General (IG) Michael Horowitz mischaracterized evidence about the government’s secret surveillance of the Trump campaign during and after the 2016 presidential election. Sens. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Ron Johnson, R-Wisc., wrote to Attorney General William Barr on Tuesday demanding that the Justice Department declassify four footnotes in the inspector general’s report on FISA abuses released last December.

In early December, the Justice Department inspector general released a highly anticipated report on the FBI’s handling of FISA warrants used in its Crossfire Hurricane investigation where federal law enforcement officers abused their power to spy on Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. The more than 400-page report further exposed the FBI’s investigation as a deep-state operation revealing 17 glaring omissions of bias and fact from the FBI FISA warrants used to obtain permission to spy on American citizens.

While the primary conclusion of the report found the FBI’s surveillance of the Trump campaign was not rooted in political bias, its own findings fail to support that claim. The inspector general’s report notes that without the widely discredited Steele Dossier, which itself was a DNC-funded document, there would have been no surveillance on Trump campaign advisor Carter Page.

According to Sens. Grassley and Johnson, the reveal of the four footnotes in the report might further debunk the report’s own primary conclusion that there was no political bias motivating the FBI’s deep-state surveillance operation.

Continued here ;
Senators Demand Declassification Of Four Key Footnotes In IG Report
Or here ;
BREAKING: Top GOP Senators Request Bill Barr Declassify Four Footnotes in Horowitz's FISA Report, 'Contradicts Public Information in IG Report'
Or here ;
GOP Senators Urge Barr to Declassify Footnotes in Russia Probe IG Report: 'The American People Have a Right to Know' | National Review
Or here ;
Johnson, Grassley Call for AG Barr to Declassify Four Significant Footnotes in DOJ OIG Report About Crossfire Hurricane Investigation | Chuck Grassley

Last edited:
The Horowitz IG Reoprt isn't as thorough or as wide-ranging as the Barr and Durham investigations.
I'm still optimistic that Durham will start indicting the deep state conspirators before summer, just in time for the 2020 elections.

The Horowitz IG Reoprt isn't as thorough or as wide-ranging as the Barr and Durham investigations.
I'm still optimistic that Durham will start indicting the deep state conspirators before summer, just in time for the 2020 elections.
It would be amazing if Trump started his second term with a majority in the house and a jail full of deep staters. That's probably asking for too much

It would be amazing if Trump started his second term with a majority in the house and a jail full of deep staters. That's probably asking for too much

Agree it's tantalizing wondering who Durham and Barr can nail for misusing the intel agencies to illegally spy on Trump and Carter Page. Comey? Strzok? Priestap? McCabe, the Ohrs, Lynch, Rice, etc.
FBI lawyer under criminal investigation for altering document related to Carter Page surveillance

Agree it's tantalizing wondering who Durham and Barr can nail for misusing the intel agencies to illegally spy on Trump and Carter Page. Comey? Strzok? Priestap? McCabe, the Ohrs, Lynch, Rice, etc.
FBI lawyer under criminal investigation for altering document related to Carter Page surveillance

If none of those people are indicted, will you admit that this conspiracy was untrue?

If none of those people are indicted, will you admit that this conspiracy was untrue?
trump was never indicted for RUSSIA.
kavanaugh was never indicted for RAPE

are you willing to admit these are untrue also?

Basically yes. Although Trump couldn’t be indicted and I think there was a solid case for obstruction. Trump did not, in any meaningful way, coordinate with Russians with regard to their influence in the election. Kavanaugh, I could care less.

No indictments doesn't mean no conspiracy. It means that there is insufficient evidence to indict.
For example, there was adequate justification to launch Operation Crossfire Hurricane, a very low bar, but then it went off the rails. Did the Popadope conversation in a London bar with an Aussie justify any surveillance? Were the FISA warrants against Carter Page based on falsified evidence illegal? Was the Obama admin's unmasking of citizens in NSA data searches illegal?
However, that said, if Barr and Durham come up empty, that's life, file Crossfire Hurricane with UraniumOne.

Basically yes. Although Trump couldn’t be indicted and I think there was a solid case for obstruction. Trump did not, in any meaningful way, coordinate with Russians with regard to their influence in the election. Kavanaugh, I could care less.

but these are still tactics of the lefts leadership today - lie about people and watch the fires burn around them.

the *extreme far left* (better Slade3200 ?) loves to classify all of trump supporters as their worst examples yet refuse to do the same when it's time to look in the mirror.

and we wonder why we have all the problems we do these days.

Last edited:

No indictments doesn't mean no conspiracy. It means that there is insufficient evidence to indict.
For example, there was adequate justification to launch Operation Crossfire Hurricane, a very low bar, but then it went off the rails. Did the Popadope conversation in a London bar with an Aussie justify any surveillance? Were the FISA warrants against Carter Page based on falsified evidence illegal? Was the Obama admin's unmasking of citizens in NSA data searches illegal?
However, that said, if Barr and Durham come up empty, that's life, file Crossfire Hurricane with UraniumOne.

If something is thoroughly investigated and comes up with nothing, there’s little room to claim it’s still true. Especially if it’s recent events. No one could claim 30 year old rape allegations could be thoroughly investigated at this point, but you’re claiming a wide ranging conspiracy and I don’t expect that could be possible to completely cover up. Even though Durham has more authority, the conspiracy claimed by the right would have been apparent in Horowitz’s report.

They why is Barr covering up for Comey?

but these are still tactics of the left - lie about people and watch the fires burn around them.

Are you claiming that is a characteristic unique to the left? Good gravy. Trump once claimed Ted Cruz’s dad was involved in the Kennedy assassination.

the *extreme far left* (better Slade3200 ?) loves to classify all of trump supporters as their worst examples yet refuse to do the same when it's time to look in the mirror.

Again, a characteristic of the extreme far right too.

Indeed. We need to go back to normalcy. Trump ain’t helping. In fact, he is capitalizing on division. It is the source of his strength.

Your conspiracy theory angle has been thoroughly debunked kids.

Two top Republican senators on Tuesday alleged that claims made in a report from Department of Justice (DOJ) Inspector General (IG) Michael Horowitz mischaracterized evidence about the government’s secret surveillance of the Trump campaign during and after the 2016 presidential election. Sens. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Ron Johnson, R-Wisc., wrote to Attorney General William Barr on Tuesday demanding that the Justice Department declassify four footnotes in the inspector general’s report on FISA abuses released last December.

In early December, the Justice Department inspector general released a highly anticipated report on the FBI’s handling of FISA warrants used in its Crossfire Hurricane investigation where federal law enforcement officers abused their power to spy on Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. The more than 400-page report further exposed the FBI’s investigation as a deep-state operation revealing 17 glaring omissions of bias and fact from the FBI FISA warrants used to obtain permission to spy on American citizens.

While the primary conclusion of the report found the FBI’s surveillance of the Trump campaign was not rooted in political bias, its own findings fail to support that claim. The inspector general’s report notes that without the widely discredited Steele Dossier, which itself was a DNC-funded document, there would have been no surveillance on Trump campaign advisor Carter Page.

According to Sens. Grassley and Johnson, the reveal of the four footnotes in the report might further debunk the report’s own primary conclusion that there was no political bias motivating the FBI’s deep-state surveillance operation.

Continued here ;
Senators Demand Declassification Of Four Key Footnotes In IG Report
Or here ;
BREAKING: Top GOP Senators Request Bill Barr Declassify Four Footnotes in Horowitz's FISA Report, 'Contradicts Public Information in IG Report'
Or here ;
GOP Senators Urge Barr to Declassify Footnotes in Russia Probe IG Report: 'The American People Have a Right to Know' | National Review
Or here ;
Johnson, Grassley Call for AG Barr to Declassify Four Significant Footnotes in DOJ OIG Report About Crossfire Hurricane Investigation | Chuck Grassley

"The indictments of felonious Democrats are absent because Republicans are stupid." - Paul Craig Roberts

Barr is another Sessions, he's covering up for Comey and the Deep State

So what? Why is Barr covering up the FISA abuses?

but these are still tactics of the left - lie about people and watch the fires burn around them.

Are you claiming that is a characteristic unique to the left? Good gravy. Trump once claimed Ted Cruz’s dad was involved in the Kennedy assassination.

Indeed. We need to go back to normalcy. Trump ain’t helping. In fact, he is capitalizing on division. It is the source of his strength.
i think they do them more than "the right" generically speaking. you see talking heads on TV for both sides doing just that. find the biggest idiot you can for said side and parade them around as if they are an accurate representation of all of that side.

i've said this more times than i can count in here. the "extremes" drive and the rest of us put up with the shit and at times engage in the bullshit out of frustration usually.

no, trump isn't helping this divide. but he didn't cause it. i'd say having obama call out the police for doing their jobs, dismiss the crimes of many blacks as "racist" if you say anything, telling people where to pee and cakes they must make while they refuse to follow their own rules and standards did a hell of a lot to kick off "this divide".

trump is the answer to that. pure and simple. i think trumps greatest asset is that he can hit back at the left in the same fashion they hit others, only he does it better. i think trumps greatest weakness is that he does it.

so while i agree trump isn't closing the divide, the divide itself doesn't want to be closed. that's on us. not trump.

So what? Why is Barr covering up the FISA abuses?
Robert Wray is another cover up artist. I wonder if Trump is just waiting till this impeachment debacle is over till he gets to the bottom of the deep state criminality. Right now it sure does look like the coverup continues.

i think they do them more than "the right" generically speaking. you see talking heads on TV for both sides doing just that. find the biggest idiot you can for said side and parade them around as if they are an accurate representation of all of that side.

i've said this more times than i can count in here. the "extremes" drive and the rest of us put up with the shit and at times engage in the bullshit out of frustration usually.

no, trump isn't helping this divide. but he didn't cause it. i'd say having obama call out the police for doing their jobs, dismiss the crimes of many blacks as "racist" if you say anything, telling people where to pee and cakes they must make while they refuse to follow their own rules and standards did a hell of a lot to kick off "this divide".

trump is the answer to that. pure and simple. i think trumps greatest asset is that he can hit back at the left in the same fashion they hit others, only he does it better. i think trumps greatest weakness is that he does it.

so while i agree trump isn't closing the divide, the divide itself doesn't want to be closed. that's on us. not trump.

I don’t know single person that does it more than Trump. Certainly no politician and definitely no president. He’s been doing it since Obama has been president.

Division has been present in one way or another for a lot longer than Obama. It waxed and wanes but it is always present.

Some people make it worse. Some people make it better. Trump makes it worse. You’re helping him.

Mueller wiping Page and Stozk's phones and then lying to the IG about it, and telling him, "I don't know what happened. Must have been some glitch. Why, we can NEVER get those messages again. Sorry Horowitz"

And then Mueller is just a bit TOO DUMB to know Horowitz was going to go straight to the provider and had them in 24 hours.

Bob Mueller should have been charged with tampering with evidence, obstructing justice, destruction of evidence, perjury.

Instead the man who was covering for The Obama Administration and who had been caught manufacturing evidence in other cases, knowingly put several innocent people in jail, costing the taxpayers Millions in restitution, was found to have committed multiple FISA abuses, filed FALSE AFFIDAVITS, was put in charge of the attempt to oust the President and carry Crossfire Hurricane to it's logical intended end....... Impeachment.

And that is just a shoddy review of COUP 1.0

If something is thoroughly investigated and comes up with nothing, there’s little room to claim it’s still true. Especially if it’s recent events. No one could claim 30 year old rape allegations could be thoroughly investigated at this point, but you’re claiming a wide ranging conspiracy and I don’t expect that could be possible to completely cover up. Even though Durham has more authority, the conspiracy claimed by the right would have been apparent in Horowitz’s report.

When you have about 45 minutes watch these videos. They lay out the case well, but not in as much detail as books like Gregg Jarrett's "Witch Hunt". I put the odds of zero indictments at near zero.
Judicial Watch
Dan Bongino

They why is Barr covering up for Comey?

I'm not sure Barr is covering up. Comey is very slimy. I'm sure he covered his tracks very professionally. Look at the idiot lawyer they got to falsify the CIA's email for the FISA warrant against Carter Page. These guys don't get to be directors if they are stupid.

Forum List

Back