Senator Romney (R-UT): Republican investigation of Biden/Burisma is political witch-hunt

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Romney had some harsh words for Ron Johnson, the Trump ally who wishes to unsurprisingly conclude that Joe Biden is a bad guy a week before the election:
Romney added: “Obviously, it is the province of campaigns and political parties’ opposition research, the media, to carry out political endeavors, to learn about or dust up one’s opponent. But it’s not the legitimate role of government or Congress, or for taxpayer expense to be used in an effort to damage political opponents.”

As Democrats and the media remain fanatically obsessed with assembling some form of a “quid pro quo” from the infamous Trump-Zelensky phone call, new details have emerged regarding Burisma, the company for which Hunter Biden worked and the company that Ukraine’s top prosecutor had been investigating before Vice President Joe Biden had the prosecutor fired via a months-long pressure campaign. According to web archives, top Mitt Romney adviser Joseph Cofer Black, who publicly goes by “Cofer Black,” joined Burisma’s board of directors while Hunter Biden was also serving on the board.

children-work-ukraine-kerry-romney-pelosi-mccain.jpg

Sen. Romney is Literally Hitler, and that's according to his own friends on the left. I guess you forgot how he abused the dog he tied to the roof of his car, the homo he tormented in prep school and the steelworker's wife that he whacked by denying health insurance to and she died of cancer.

I really don't see much credibility here.

The investigation is more shameful behavior by the Trump cabal. Every third world dictator uses their government to harass their political opponents. The US has always been better than that, but if Trump is reelected, it will be the accepted practice. Trump, the wannabe dictator, has got to go.

Romney had some harsh words for Ron Johnson, the Trump ally who wishes to unsurprisingly conclude that Joe Biden is a bad guy a week before the election:
Romney added: “Obviously, it is the province of campaigns and political parties’ opposition research, the media, to carry out political endeavors, to learn about or dust up one’s opponent. But it’s not the legitimate role of government or Congress, or for taxpayer expense to be used in an effort to damage political opponents.”
Romney has provided no rational reasoned argument to support his position.

The VP got the top prosecutor of Ukraine fired via extortion in order to protect Burisma. The corruption we had suspected all along was confirmed when Biden was unknowingly caught on a live stream bragging about his corruption to his buddies.

Quid Pro Joe was even warned that they were streaming, but apparently, the technologically illiterate Slo Joe Biden didn't know what the term "streaming" even meant. He blabbed anyways.

The investigation is more shameful behavior by the Trump cabal. Every third world dictator uses their government to harass their political opponents. The US has always been better than that, but if Trump is reelected, it will be the accepted practice. Trump, the wannabe dictator, has got to go.

Just because Sleepy Joe is the Democrat nominee doesn't exempt him or his son from the law.

Or does it?

I don't know if Joe and Hunter are guilty of anything but they are being given a chance to exonerate themselves now.

It looks like Mitt has something to hide too. No wonder these Dems and neocons are trying to squash the investigation. You would really think all these politicians that are shaking down foreign countries for millions would be more generous to charities. Greedy bastards. Sneaky too. MAGA

INVESTIGATION---the word demoncrats are petrified of unless they start one!!!

Just because Sleepy Joe is the Democrat nominee doesn't exempt him or his son from the law.

Or does it?

I don't know if Joe and Hunter are guilty of anything but they are being given a chance to exonerate themselves now.

We both know this is just another political stunt designed to keep Trump's crazies stirred up. That's Trumps only hope. He knows his base of crazies is all he's got.

As Democrats and the media remain fanatically obsessed with assembling some form of a “quid pro quo” from the infamous Trump-Zelensky phone call, new details have emerged regarding Burisma, the company for which Hunter Biden worked and the company that Ukraine’s top prosecutor had been investigating before Vice President Joe Biden had the prosecutor fired via a months-long pressure campaign. According to web archives, top Mitt Romney adviser Joseph Cofer Black, who publicly goes by “Cofer Black,” joined Burisma’s board of directors while Hunter Biden was also serving on the board.

i want to ---work----for this company

Or does it?

We both know this is just another political stunt designed to keep Trump's crazies stirred up. That's Trumps only hope. He knows his base of crazies is all he's got.
why do you demoncrat morons always use words that are reserved for demoncrats? cant think for yourselves?

Or does it?

why do you demoncrat morons always use words that are reserved for demoncrats? cant think for yourselves?

Not my fault that you have such a small vocabulary.

i want to ---work----for this company
Hey......sit at home and say you work.........as daddy gets them to hire you and pay millions to you to say you are and exec.....

What's not to like......LOL

Or does it?

Not my fault that you have such a small vocabulary.
mine would be larger than anything you can come up with---you deplorable----also, that comment was by far the most stupidest ive read today----just saying

You mean like Obama and his deep-state cronies spying on the Trump campaign?

Forum List

Back