Senator Is Fighting For Your Freedom Not To Wash Your Hands In The Bathroom

PGreen

Reaction score
While many GOP lawmakers were busy deciding whether they think parents should vaccinate their children in the midst of a freak measles outbreak, freshman Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) has concerned himself with another case of freedom-inhibiting overreach in the liberal war on bacteria: the requirement that food industry workers wash their hands in the bathroom.

This Republican Senator Is Fighting For Your Freedom Not To Wash Your Hands In The Bathroom

Well, to be fair to the guy, the free market would solve that issue. Would you go to a fast food place where the employees weren't required to wast their hands? This is ridiculous!

Tom Sweetnam

Platinum Member
Reaction score
8000' up in the san juan mountain foothills
Read your own link, moron. Tillis was satirizing liberal puke institutions like Starbucks (who were responsible for 400,000 Montagnard murders in Vietnam for the sake of establishing new coffee plantations). That was "what if" sarcasm that anyone with an IQ over 61 could catch, but obviously you and the Huffington Post are too thick.

But since we're on the subject of communicable pathogens, what do you suggest we do about America's queers, who spread STD's at a rate 15 TIMES that of any other demographic? I'm sure a lot of those pathogens are spread in public bathrooms, wouldn't you agree? So what do the democrats have on tap to address that kind of criminal irresponsibility? Anything? Anything at all?

guno

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is the kind of stuff here in NC we are dealing with, with the bible thumping slackjawed rightwing mindset.. NC uses to be the most progressive southern state , now the Mouth Droolers want it to become just like Mississippi

deltex1

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's about the freedom to do what you ought to do...for the sake of yourself and your fellow man. Many are not up to that task. So...we pass laws to mandate they do what they ought to do...imperfect laws, imperfectly executed. So what do we do about that? Have coffee. Move bowels. Turn on Fox. Wait for the next train wreck.

Roadrunner

Roadrunner
Reaction score
While many GOP lawmakers were busy deciding whether they think parents should vaccinate their children in the midst of a freak measles outbreak, freshman Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) has concerned himself with another case of freedom-inhibiting overreach in the liberal war on bacteria: the requirement that food industry workers wash their hands in the bathroom.

This Republican Senator Is Fighting For Your Freedom Not To Wash Your Hands In The Bathroom

Well, to be fair to the guy, the free market would solve that issue. Would you go to a fast food place where the employees weren't required to wast their hands? This is ridiculous!
I don't touch anything in a public RR but my dick

I know it is clean; the faucet, soap dispenser and towel dispenser are all filthy.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Read your own link, moron. Tillis was satirizing liberal puke institutions like Starbucks (who were responsible for 400,000 Montagnard murders in Vietnam for the sake of establishing new coffee plantations). That was "what if" sarcasm that anyone with an IQ over 61 could catch, but obviously you and the Huffington Post are too thick.

But since we're on the subject of communicable pathogens, what do you suggest we do about America's queers, who spread STD's at a rate 15 TIMES that of any other demographic? I'm sure a lot of those pathogens are spread in public bathrooms, wouldn't you agree? So what do the democrats have on tap to address that kind of criminal irresponsibility? Anything? Anything at all?
What shall we do with men, you mean...who spread STD's at an alarming rate.

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score

I tire of the liberal stupidity of them being spoon fed information and then vomit the tripe and take it as gospel. Try research and quit being lazy PGreen.

Tom Sweetnam

Platinum Member
Reaction score
8000' up in the san juan mountain foothills

What shall we do with men, you mean...who spread STD's at an alarming rate.
Let me consult with Al Qaeda on that. I'll get back to you.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List