Sen. Duckworth: I won’t be lectured on military needs by a ‘five-deferment draft dodger’

Has ANY president in recent history enjoyed the overwhelming support of the military, veterans, and law enforcement like Trump has?
trump's support is not high at all among Americans capable of thinking for themselves.
Really?! But then again, we were talking about Trump's support among veterans and the military.
And that's what I replied to. Among thinking military members, I doubt trump has much support.

"Thinking" is the operative word.
Another leftist piece of garbage calling the majority of our military stupid.

Throw these craphats in prison. Im sure he has done something illegal. Or have them committed and institutionalized. They don't deserve to breathe free air.
This is what our military defends AGAINST...the tyranny of the crazy RW trumpanzees who want to lock everyone up who disagrees with them......as they cry for snacks.

Eh, she imposed herself and she's grandstanding for politics, Trump didn't insult her personally as far as I know..

It's more of a cheap shot (Trump can't politically respond) by her, Trump haters and Democrat/parasite news than anything else...

Yes, it would be hard for a decent person to attack an Asian-American, double amputee war veteran who also happens to be a woman.

But we are talking about Trump here, so I'm surprised he hasn't started calling her "Stumpy Duckworth". I'm sure he'll get around to it.
He will......it's a shame she didn't get scheduled to give the rebuttal reply.

Has ANY president in recent history enjoyed the overwhelming support of the military, veterans, and law enforcement like Trump has?
trump's support is not high at all among Americans capable of thinking for themselves.
Really?! But then again, we were talking about Trump's support among veterans and the military.
And that's what I replied to. Among thinking military members, I doubt trump has much support.

Throw these craphats in prison. Im sure he has done something illegal. Or have them committed and institutionalized. They don't deserve to breathe free air.
Throw Americans in prison for expressing their opinions?

Wow, you'd fit right in with Hitler in the forties. Learn to think. Please...

And if you want to see a real, completely worhtless pile of garbage, look in the fucking mirror, dumbass.

Right, the small minority you call "thinking" the rest call fucking crazy.
So, you're saying trump supporters consider "thinking" a bad thing.

That helps explain why you would support trump.
I'm saying that a overwhelming majority of veterans and those currently serving in the military support Trump. Now you go ahead and insult them and call them whatever you feel like, if that will make you feel better. The only thing that accomplishes is that it proves just how mentally ill Trump haters are.
I wasn't insulting the military, fool. Hell, I come from a family in which loads of members have served.

But in any group there will be people who are smarter than others, plain and simple. Smarter people did not, and never will, support the Depends wearing Orange Asshole.

And like it or not, asshole, I have every right to exspress my opinion whether you agree with it or not.

They say the same insulting things about the 60 million Americans who voted for Trump. And they wonder why they keep losing elections.
Insulting? trump supporters are the most insulting assholes on the planet.

Use your fucking brain, and try to be a little honest for once in your fucking life. Just think for a minute about how the trump supporting assholes insult democrats, lefties, Independents, and anyone else who doesn't agree with them. Trump sheep are the truly vile and disgusting people in this society, at this moment in time.

This is what our military defends AGAINST...the tyranny of the crazy RW trumpanzees who want to lock everyone up who disagrees with them......as they cry for snacks.
Some of these people are beyond stupid. How in the fuck can they tie their own shoes.

Maybe they're the shortbus contingent of the sickest trumpanzees. Hopefully other trump supporters are at least a little smarter.

And if you want to see a real, completely worhtless pile of garbage, look in the fucking mirror, dumbass.
Throw Americans in prison for calling for a coup, fuckwit.

Hopefully someone will put a bullet in their brains instead.

You should be ashamed to be so fucking stupid.

You should be in prison. But maybe you'll do us a favor and just die.

You're a classy 'lady'...

I'm not interested in being the sort of woman that a person like you considers *ladylike*.

I'm not interested in being the sort of woman that a person like you considers *ladylike*.
I believe that.

Stay classy...

Bye.

How can you or anyone presume to speak for people in the military or who have served in it? This is impossible.

BTW: Clinton got the higher vote total.
Now you're being just ignorant. Trump's most formative years occrued when his father sent and unruly child to a military academy in NY akin to West Point, where he learned discipline, respect for the military, and love for country.

This veteran thinks he sucks.
Overwhelming majority think he doesn't, and rightly so. So fuck this veteran hack.
You have the statistics to back that up?
Are you actually delusional and ignorant or pretending to be?

Survey: Career-Oriented Troops Favor Trump Over Clinton

How swing-state military veterans played a key role in Donald Trump winning the White House

I'm saying that a overwhelming majority of veterans and those currently serving in the military support Trump. Now you go ahead and insult them and call them whatever you feel like, if that will make you feel better. The only thing that accomplishes is that it proves just how mentally ill Trump haters are.
I wasn't insulting the military, fool. Hell, I come from a family in which loads of members have served.

But in any group there will be people who are smarter than others, plain and simple. Smarter people did not, and never will, support the Depends wearing Orange Asshole.

And like it or not, asshole, I have every right to exspress my opinion whether you agree with it or not.
Majority of people who are in any way connected to the mi'itary support Trump and are the main reason why Trump won the presidency. And you call them dumb. You think it could be because they couldn't stand that piece of shit America hating, America apologist named Obama?

This veteran thinks he sucks.
Overwhelming majority think he doesn't, and rightly so. So fuck this veteran hack.
You have the statistics to back that up?
Are you actually delusional and ignorant or pretending to be?

Survey: Career-Oriented Troops Favor Trump Over Clinton

How swing-state military veterans played a key role in Donald Trump winning the White House
If you support trump then it is YOU who is ignorant and delusional. He's a prick and the entire world knows it.

Majority of people who are in any way connected to the mi'itary support Trump and are the main reason why Trump won the presidency. And you call them dumb. You think it could be because they couldn't stand that piece of shit America hating, America apologist named Obama?
No, dumbass. You're calling them dumb. Don't try to change what I've said.

In every group there are some people who are much smarter.

Those people would never, ever, vote for the Orange Sack of Shit.

That doesn't mean all others are dumb, like you and a lot of other trump supporters. Maybe they're just average. Lol...

More and more Americans are getting sick of the incompetence and lack of leadership shown by trump. Thankfully more of them are beginning to speak out about it. Even cowardly GOP congressmen are beginning to grow a spine, starting to take a stance in favor of America, and pointing out some of trump’s massive deficiencies.

Senator Duckworth is a veteran who obviously has no fear of the boy in the Oval Office, and in this article she tells it like it is.

------
“I spent my entire adult life looking out for the well-being, the training, the equipping of the troops for whom I was responsible,” she continued. “Sadly, this is something that the current occupant of the Oval Office does not seem to care to do — and I will not be lectured about what our military needs by a five-deferment draft dodger.”

“And I have a message for cadet bone spurs: If you cared about our military, you’d stop baiting Kim Jong Un into a war that could put 85,000 American troops, and millions of innocent civilians, in danger.”
Duckworth, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/369960-dem-slams-trump-i-wont-be-lectured-on-military-needs-by-a-five-deferment

For trump supporters who don’t want to remember who Senator Tammy DUckworth is, here’s a short reminder:

Duckworth, is a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, who lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.
And Obama's and the democrats' premature removal of our presence in Iraq made Duckworth's limbs-loss a total waste.

Actually, she does.

President Trump is the Commander-in-Chief of US Armed Forces by the will of the American people.
20 some percent ....thanks to the pre-historic electoral college.

Forum List

Back