Clinton Sell me on Hillary without mentioning Donald Trump

Ohhh GMTA. I was going to make a thread asking Hillary supporters to give me some true good reasons why I should vote for her.
I have no loyalties to any Party. So I would like to see some sincere replies. :)

Please, open my eyes to her many good attributes.

Right wingers want to be spoon fed. So they can say: It's all lies. You can do a simple Google Search: Hillary Clinton's accomplishments

And you can get well over 300,000 links with such lists as what is listed below. Remember, she has been chased for 30 years by the GOP. The Clinton family has certainly been the most harassed family by the GOP in the history of the united states. Everyone in her family has been attacked publicly by the GOP over that 30 year span. That also means, if not the most documented, then close to it. Republicans have a long list of conspiracies they point to as scandals. The real scandal is the Clinton family hasn't gotten a restraining order against the GOP decades ago.

Even though her major initiative, the Clinton healthcare plan, failed (due to Republican obstruction), you cannot deny that it laid ground for what we have today, the Affordable Healthcare Act, something Clinton supports and would continue.

She played a leading role in the development of State Children’s Health Insurance Program, which provides the much-needed state support for children whose parents cannot afford nor provide them with adequate healthcare coverage.

She was also instrumental in the creation of the Adoption and Safe Families Act and the Foster Care Independence Act.

Successfully fought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and asthma at the National Institute of Health (NIH).

She spearheaded investigations into mental illness plaguing veterans of the Gulf War; we now have a term for it – Gulf War Syndrome.

At the Department of Justice, she helped create the office on Violence Against Women.

She was instrumental in securing over $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.

Took a leading role in the investigation of health consequences of first responders and drafted the first bill to compensate and offer the health services our first responders deserve (Clinton’s successor in the Senate, Kirsten Gillibrand, passed the bill).

Was instrumental in working out a bi-partisan compromise to address civil liberty abuses for the renewal of the U.S. Patriot Act.

Proposed a revival of the New Deal-era Home Owners’ Loan Corporation to help homeowners refinance their mortgages in the wake of the 2008 financial disaster.

Was a major proponent of sensible diplomacy which brought about a ceasefire between Hamas and Israel.

Oversaw free trade agreements with our allies such as Panama, Colombia, and South Korea.
Was the most traveled Secretary of State to date.

The Clinton Foundation, founded by her and her husband, has improved the living conditions for nearly 400 million people in over 180 countries through its Initiative program.

Hillary Clinton Files Restraining Order Against Rand Paul

To bad Hillary wasn't a stripper. She probably could have gotten help against the GOP.

Stripper files restraining order against Texas senator

Personally I have no interest in looking a a gazillion links. I doubt many will. I wanted your own personal opinion.

It has little to do with ‘selling’ anyone on Clinton, and mostly to do with one’s positions on the issues.

If you want to deny women their right to privacy, and compel them to give birth against their will through force of law, increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty, then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

If you want gay and transgender Americans disadvantaged through force of law for no other reason than who they are - losing their right to due process and equal protection of the law - then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

If you want to get rid of necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory measures that protect worker safety, the environment, and safeguard consumers from harmful products and services, then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

If you want Muslims ‘registered’ with the government, and mosques ‘investigated’ by law enforcement, all in violation of the First Amendment, then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

So it depends on what kind of an America you want to live in – if you want to live in a hateful, frightened, bigoted America hostile to change, diversity, and inclusion, then don’t vote for Clinton.

It has little to do with ‘selling’ anyone on Clinton, and mostly to do with one’s positions on the issues.

If you want to deny women their right to privacy, and compel them to give birth against their will through force of law, increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty, then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

If you want gay and transgender Americans disadvantaged through force of law for no other reason than who they are - losing their right to due process and equal protection of the law - then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

If you want to get rid of necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory measures that protect worker safety, the environment, and safeguard consumers from harmful products and services, then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

If you want Muslims ‘registered’ with the government, and mosques ‘investigated’ by law enforcement, all in violation of the First Amendment, then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

So it depends on what kind of an America you want to live in – if you want to live in a hateful, frightened, bigoted America hostile to change, diversity, and inclusion, then don’t vote for Clinton.

Jeez, I didn't realize that America has been hateful, frightened, bigoted, hostile to change and diversity, and change all these years. You don't know the America I know if that is how you see it.

And BTW Frigging stupid scare tactics NEVER influenced me.

Hillary isn't my favorite off course when Donald Trump is alert.
Maybe I will Hi.Clinton / Johnson / Kasich in trial to White House.
Then the winner are which else of these nominations with 3 pieces.
Trump are all England's favorite then they can coopering with USA.
If they are Trump the winner.

Right wingers want to be spoon fed. So they can say: It's all lies. You can do a simple Google Search: Hillary Clinton's accomplishments

And you can get well over 300,000 links with such lists as what is listed below. Remember, she has been chased for 30 years by the GOP. The Clinton family has certainly been the most harassed family by the GOP in the history of the united states. Everyone in her family has been attacked publicly by the GOP over that 30 year span. That also means, if not the most documented, then close to it. Republicans have a long list of conspiracies they point to as scandals. The real scandal is the Clinton family hasn't gotten a restraining order against the GOP decades ago.

Even though her major initiative, the Clinton healthcare plan, failed (due to Republican obstruction), you cannot deny that it laid ground for what we have today, the Affordable Healthcare Act, something Clinton supports and would continue.

She played a leading role in the development of State Children’s Health Insurance Program, which provides the much-needed state support for children whose parents cannot afford nor provide them with adequate healthcare coverage.

She was also instrumental in the creation of the Adoption and Safe Families Act and the Foster Care Independence Act.

Successfully fought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and asthma at the National Institute of Health (NIH).

She spearheaded investigations into mental illness plaguing veterans of the Gulf War; we now have a term for it – Gulf War Syndrome.

At the Department of Justice, she helped create the office on Violence Against Women.

She was instrumental in securing over $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.

Took a leading role in the investigation of health consequences of first responders and drafted the first bill to compensate and offer the health services our first responders deserve (Clinton’s successor in the Senate, Kirsten Gillibrand, passed the bill).

Was instrumental in working out a bi-partisan compromise to address civil liberty abuses for the renewal of the U.S. Patriot Act.

Proposed a revival of the New Deal-era Home Owners’ Loan Corporation to help homeowners refinance their mortgages in the wake of the 2008 financial disaster.

Was a major proponent of sensible diplomacy which brought about a ceasefire between Hamas and Israel.

Oversaw free trade agreements with our allies such as Panama, Colombia, and South Korea.

The Clinton Foundation, founded by her and her husband, has improved the living conditions for nearly 400 million people in over 180 countries through its Initiative program.

To bad Hillary wasn't a stripper. She probably could have gotten help against the GOP.

and she has more baggage following her than the kardashians....here is a currant picture of it as she walked into an airport...

I'm not going to vote for Hillary. I'd rather see conservatives burn America to the ground with the other candidate than compromise on my principles. Hillary is a closed-minded conservative democrat and would just maintain the status quo which is not what we need.

There's no choice for me in this election. If I feel really guilty, I'll simply write a name in of a person I believe in.

It will be Libertainan after the election 2016 but in election 2020. The ideas are from me. This I wanna with American election in future rams. It's the loser in 2016 how gonna break down and to Libertainan first time ever this Party will go with the winner Party the election this year. All will discussion this go in of mine treat in USMB of Libertainan. Time for action in USMB!

Personally I have no interest in looking a a gazillion links. I doubt many will. I wanted your own personal opinion.

Rdean will know his own personal opinion as soon as Debbie Wasserman Shultz emails it to him.

Resume
Lawyer
Presidential advisor
Senator
Secretary of State

Yes, but was she succesful at any of those?

Lawyer - meh, in my book that makes her a candidate for the death penalty , not for President

Presidential Advisor - Name some policies she advised on and supported that worked out well

Senator - A quick look at her record indicates that she voted to beat the shit out of Iraq in a war and not much else. Her vaunted "woman's rights" yeah show me where she did anything to advance women's rights in this country or abroad (Did taking $25M from Saudi Arabia help the women of that country somehow?)

Sec State = LOL I'll make this one as easy as I can , you don't have to list anything she did that was successful, just list something she did that wasn't a disaster.

Excellent links but you see the reaction.

You're right that they need to be spoon fed.

Forum List

Back