Seized tapes record Donald talking with Cohen about Karen McDougal payoff.

Who ever released it committed a crime, and he's a fucking criminal. Why he did it doesn't matter.

How can the tape possibly be used against Cohen?
It can be used against Trump, depending on what was recorded.

How can it be used against Trump, other than to smear him? Nothing illegal was discussed on the tape. The weasel in the Mueller team knew it couldn't be used in any trial, which is why he leaked it.
Fucking moron ... let’s start with reality, something from which you’ve long distanced yourself....

You don’t know what Cohen recorded; nor do you know how many such recordings were made. So yes, depending on what Trump was recorded saying, it can be used against him.
Neither do you unless you are actually Mueller...........

Stormy.........now a Playboy good looking gal..........

Are either of them from Russia Mr. Mueller.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Now back to my original question..........does she look like Mary Ann from Gilligans Island.
No, I don't know -- but then I'm not the one idiotically claiming what will or will not come from that tape.
I remember saying that they would be digging for dirt when they raided..............

But people like Candycorn kept saying..........OH.......THE CLEANERS will go in and only allow the FBI access to what is needed for Russia...........I kept saying Right..........lol............right ...........lol

Seems I was right..........they were fishing for anything..............only that pertaining to the raid was supposed to be seen...........Guess the cleaners didn't do a good job in this witch hunt now did they...........
:abgg2q.jpg:

Wow, quite the prediction.

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 7.23.40 PM.png

Forum List

Back