'Seinfeld' cast holds a fundraiser for Democrats in Texas

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Democrats want to flip Texas.
We really enjoyed the 'Seinfeld" TV show.
We probably watched all of the episodes, and many multiple times
But, there were several anti-Wasp characters and scenes in that show and there seems to be a pattern of that in the entertainment business.
This is the dirty little secret about Democrats.
They hate Wasps.
They will never say it out loud but they express their loathing in many other ways such as through our entertainment.
They use entertainment to normalize their hate.

If other efforts like this featuring way less popular shows were so successful, this one will be a MEGA SUCCESS!!!

Let's FLIP this effing state guys. Let's go!!!

Heh... we NEVER watched that yankee shit here. That looked like life under communism to us. We're not forced to live in apartments in our 40s.... and we all have vehicles... many of them. That looks like making the best of prison life to most of us. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

But, there were several anti-Wasp characters and scenes in that show and there seems to be a pattern of that in the entertainment business.
They hate Wasps.
They will never say it out loud but they express their loathing in many other ways such as through our entertainment.

Has to be in Austin.

They hate Wasps.

WASP is all caps. White Anglo-Saxon Protestant.

That means English only. Everyone else is scum. No Italians, no Irish, no Germans, no Poles, no French, no other Europeans at all.

If other efforts like this featuring way less popular shows were so successful, this one will be a MEGA SUCCESS!!!

Let's FLIP this effing state guys. Let's go!!!
If the Seinfeld cast wants to take part in flipping the state, so be it. It is still the peoples choice. I loved that show, I still watch reruns, I disagree with the political ideology of the more outspoken cast members. I have no idea of the political ideology of the less outspoken cast members.
When an icon like Herschel Walker speaks, I listen, I likely agree but my choice is not based on the fact that a sports superstar suggests it.
If people choose to make decisions based on what an actor they will never meet says, that is their choice.
Some people listen to Trump and stare in awe. Many stared at Obama and stared in Awe. People see a hollywood figure in the street and stare in awe.
But my decisions are based on my thinking alone...albeit, I am alwyas open to learning from honest....HONEST....debate.
MarcATL.....the "effing" part of your post is not flattering to you...one who usually has posts with more substance and class

Forum List

Back