Seems to always take me a while, zzzzz!

I amso IR

"Well Yea, Duh"!
Jul 11, 2015
Since becoming a member of the USMB family, July 2015, I have had the opportunity to read, respond to and create numerous postings. Along the line, if you will, I have found myself leaning in one direction or the other as to whether I would enjoy discourse with members on a more social level. Study the forum as I might it seems the "Lounge" somehow escaped my attention as a place where I might interact with another member and form an on line acquaintance. This morning the bell, inside my aged head, or light if you will, sounded or lite up followed by an exasperated "DUH" on my part. So here I am. Any member who has followed my posting or read perhaps "one", and wishes to say hello, I would be more than willing to meet here simply to say hello and talk on a level of mutual understanding and purpose. Not to get all warm and fuzzy but simply, hey, how you doing? Perhaps one might wish to delve a little further into why one might have posted this or that in a certain post on a more developed level. Generally speaking I find personality far more interesting than the average "sound bite", so to speak. In any event, any member who wishes too, give me a ring!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I just stumbled into the Lounge, myself, not long ago. If you go to the coffee shop, they'll serve you a drink.
What does the IR stand for?

12EA7A12.gif

• Banned
I just stumbled into the Lounge, myself, not long ago. If you go to the coffee shop, they'll serve you a drink.
What does the IR stand for?

I is! Simply a play on words. "I am, so IR". You are the second person to ask, thank you.

• Banned
Hi Kat. Those spike heels have got to take a spell to get used to. Nothing identify's whether a woman has balance and grace more quickly than to watch a woman walk high heels. It seems a lost art in this day and age which I consider a shame. Heels do so much for a woman when worn at the proper time and in the proper way.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
When you are on the home page in the Lounge....look at the top and there are a lot of word games etc. Nice to go to when other things such as Politics get to you.

Word Games and Other Fun

Forum List

Back