Seemingly Organized Group of men harrasing NYC Police

There is an organized harassment of police in NYC that seemingly is trying to set up and bait officers to respond, while they video tape it to incite rioting. It should be declared an incitement attempt (baiting a reactive act that would cause riots) and thus a planed terroristic act.
There should be an investigation to who is organizing these attempts to start unrest.
Is it BLM, is it a meetup group of activists like resist or moveon org?
Is it another radical group?
This was clearly organized with coordinated incognito outfits, bullhorns, the media was called to witness, and the attackers had cameras rolling to film the reaction for use of incitement.
Where is the FBI in this, I thought they were claiming concern about this type of radical organized home grown behavior?

Remember, many of us warned that when DeBlasio allowed police to be attacked by water bottles, that this was setting up accepted behavior that would be tested and grow to bite them in the behind later.
Insist our legislators do their Job!

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
Our gov't is embedded into those orgs under the guise of activism much like Hamas claims to be activists. Moveon org is an Obama activist org financed by Soros and Resist(insurrect) is run by a former Obama activist and takes instruction and sources from Moveon Org.
They like BLM is off limits by our legistlators who donate time and resources and finance to these radical groups.

For years the police harassed the people with the unconstitutional Stop and Frisk and now it's coming back on them.
BUT that is stereo typing liken to racism, because how many new officers are responsible for older officers who followed orders.
You don't defeat stereo typing and prejudice by being that very thing you hate.

When something swings too far one way you are always going to get things swinging back the other. The thousands of people who were unconstitutionally searched never were compensated.

If you don't want things like this to happen, quit enacting unconstitutional edicts.
You mean like the protest at the capitol on the 6th?
More proof the left abuses their power to go after opposition.

You can go back and read what I said while that was happening. I said that I supported a people's right to protest but I did not support what they were protesting. Overturning a fair election.

But ramble on.
The protesting was more complex then that, As was the intruders, mixed with many groups who had many beefs, including the lockdowns, business owners outrage, Police outrage, etc.
Some was preplaned before the election, and most planed before the Trump Rally, that's how they knew to go there. Media likes to blanket it to set blame for a narrative, that's why news will focus& show only red hats and a single dixie flag, but not the black hoody antifa looking people. Turned out the Dixie guy must have been planted for that narrative because he was a Registered Dem from of all places Biden's Delaware. How many Dixie flags do you know of in Delaware?

There is an organized harassment of police in NYC that seemingly is trying to set up and bait officers to respond, while they video tape it to incite rioting. It should be declared an incitement attempt (baiting a reactive act that would cause riots) and thus a planed terroristic act.
There should be an investigation to who is organizing these attempts to start unrest.
This was clearly organized with coordinated incognito outfits, bullhorns, the media was called to witness, and the attackers had cameras rolling to film the reaction for use of incitement.
Where is the FBI in this, I thought they were claiming concern about this type of radical organized home grown behavior?

Remember, many of us warned that when DeBlasio allowed police to be attacked by water bottles, that this was setting up accepted behavior that would be tested and grow to bite them in the behind later.
Insist our legislators do their Job!

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
Our gov't is embedded into those orgs under the guise of activism much like Hamas claims to be activists. Moveon org is an Obama activist org financed by Soros and Resist(insurrect) is run by a former Obama activist and takes instruction and sources from Moveon Org.
They like BLM is off limits by our legistlators who donate time and resources and finance to these radical groups.
Here is the difference, only right-wingers practice the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) upon the less fortunate for being "illegal".

For years the police harassed the people with the unconstitutional Stop and Frisk and now it's coming back on them.
BUT that is stereo typing liken to racism, because how many new officers are responsible for older officers who followed orders.

When something swings too far one way you are always going to get things swinging back the other. The thousands of people who were unconstitutionally searched never were compensated.

If you don't want things like this to happen, quit enacting unconstitutional edicts.

You can go back and read what I said while that was happening. I said that I supported a people's right to protest but I did not support what they were protesting. Overturning a fair election.

But ramble on.
The protesting was more complex then that, As was the intruders, mixed with many groups who had many beefs, including the lockdowns, business owners outrage, Police outrage, etc.
Some was preplaned before the election, and most planed before the Trump Rally, that's how they knew to go there. Media likes to blanket it to set blame for a narrative, that's why news will focus& show only red hats and a single dixie flag, but not the black hoody antifa looking people. Turned out the Dixie guy must have been planted for that narrative because he was a Registered Dem from of all places Biden's Delaware. How many Dixie flags do you know of in Delaware?

The media can't show what wasn't there but this has been covered endlessly.

Oh, yes, some folks are now completely out of control.

They know that His Honor is allowing certain folks to do whatever they wish.

His Honor is doing so for political and personal reasons (which I dare not mention).

People (and not just Asian people) have to be very careful when they are out in public in New York City.

The city may be returning to the 1970s, when crime was unbelievably horrific due to "reforms" that were started in the 1960s.

But ramble on.

I know, but their narrative of all Trump supporters and all about the vote you know is wrong but you and others defend that kind of fallacious commentary and end up repeating the false impression.
There were some anti gov't groups there which don't support any party nor vote at all.
Some of those men in black breaking windows were organized Bernie Bros, they might feel the voter fraud was in the Dem elections like when they felt he was robbed by Hillary, and this election just backed their paranoia.
There were many right's activists, on behalf of Business owners, many cops as you know, concerned Military and the Kicker, The Black Trump suporters there were called White Supremacist by Biden himself parroting the blanket statement by media, Pelosi, Schumer and other inciters and dividers.
4mnijy.jpg

Last edited:

But ramble on.

I know, but their narrative of all Trump supporters and all about the vote you know is wrong but you and others defend that kind of fallacious commentary and end up repeating the false impression.
There were some anti gov't groups there which don't support any party nor vote at all.
Some of those men in black breaking windows were organized Bernie Bros, they might feel the voter fraud was in the Dem elections like when they felt he was robbed by Hillary, and this election just backed their paranoia.
Thwre were many right's activists, on behalf of Business owners, many cops as you know, concerned Military and the Kicker, The Black Trump suporters there were called White Supremacist by Biden himself parroting the blanket statement by media, Pelosi, Schumer and other inciters and dividers.

They were all Trump supporters. Period. You are saying that you don't even support what happened by your attempts to defect blame.

I supported BLM. That doesn't mean I have to support every single thing ever done. It also means I'm not going to argue that when something I don't support happens that I'm going to argue they were Trump supporters in disguise.

But ramble on.

Thwre were many right's activists, on behalf of Business owners, many cops as you know, concerned Military and the Kicker, The Black Trump suporters there were called White Supremacist by Biden himself parroting the blanket statement by media, Pelosi, Schumer and other inciters and dividers.

They were all Trump supporters. Period. You are saying that you don't even support what happened by your attempts to defect blame.

I supported BLM. That doesn't mean I have to support every single thing ever done. It also means I'm not going to argue that when something I don't support happens that I'm going to argue they were Trump supporters in disguise.
See you can't even be honest, so don't bother discussing with me then, it wastes both our time and just makes you lose credibility.

His Honor is doing so for political and personal reasons (which I dare not mention).

People (and not just Asian people) have to be very careful when they are out in public in New York City.

The city may be returning to the 1970s, when crime was unbelievably horrific due to "reforms" that were started in the 1960s.
Where's Charles Bronson when you need him? *L*
I bet Bernard Goetz could win a Mayoral race there right now.

i get the feeling this guy is beating up elderly asians when he's not actively yelling at cops.

Where's Charles Bronson when you need him? *L*
I bet Bernard Goetz could win a Mayoral race there right now.

1. Today Hollywood would never dare make that kind of Charles Bronson movie.

2. Mr. Goetz is my hero.

a. As a life-long coward, I would never have the guts to do what he did.
b. He did what a lot of people wish they could do.
c. I have read that essentially, he just got a slap on the wrist. I am glad. Today, of course, the book would be thrown at him.
d. Wouldn't it be wonderful if someday New York City had a Bernard Goetz Day?
e. Those cowards today in the New York City subway who are attacking defenseless Asians would flee if one of their intended victims were a Bernard Goetz.

3. In Mr. Goetz's day, the good people became fed up with the hoodlums running wild. They elected law-and-order candidates that put those hoodlums in their place.

4. Hopefully, eventually today's New Yorkers will do the same.

Forum List

Back