...Sedition and Insurrection: What’s the Difference? ....

Definition of sedition

: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority

Now that sedition is on the table. And seemingly hung on the neck of the OathKeepers.....well, what about Roger Stone?

• From Business Insider in February 2021:
    "6 Oath Keepers extremists who guarded Roger Stone before the Capitol riot joined the siege: NY Times report"

• And this, from Roger Stone, in 2016!
    “I think we have widespread voter fraud, but the first thing that Trump needs to do is begin talking about it constantly,” Stone said. “He needs to say for example, today would be a perfect example: ‘I am leading in Florida. The polls all show it. If I lose Florida, we will know that there’s voter fraud. If there’s voter fraud, this election will be illegitimate, the election of the winner will be illegitimate, we will have a constitutional crisis, widespread civil disobedience, and the government will no longer be the government.’”

“If you can’t have an honest election, nothing else counts,” he continued. “I think he’s gotta put them on notice that their inauguration will be a rhetorical, and when I mean civil disobedience, not violence, but it will be a bloodbath. The government will be shut down if they attempt to steal this and swear Hillary in. (from Breitbart 7/29/16) (an underlining by my avatar)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just an old retired moke in rural America, but......but I sorta suspect there is a connection, a cause & effect nexus between the arrested Oathkeepers and the 'Plead-the-5th' Dirty Trickster.

Would I be surprised if Roger Stone could have an opportunity to 'plead the 5th' again?

Noper, I wouldn't.

The quick and easy answer is: 10yrs.
10yrs in prison for Insurrection.
20yrs in prison for Sedition.

From this link to a January 2021 piece in, of all places, The Saturday Evening Post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, coincidentally, there were lotsa newsfeeds this afternoon from the Washington Post, and The Hill, and the New York Times and plenty of others.

Such as:

"Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy in Jan. 6 Capitol riot"

"A federal grand jury in the District leveled the new charges focusing on what prosecutors say is a core group of Oath Keepers adherents who allegedly planned for and participated in obstructing Congress on the day lawmakers certified President Biden’s 2020 election victory.

The indictments unsealed Thursday mark the first time anyone has faced charges of seditious conspiracy for the Jan. 6 attacks, though prosecutors have long signaled they were considering using that rarely applied section of federal law."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henceforth, the forum should now begin to describe the attackers of the Capitol on January 6th as......."seditionists", rather than "insurrectionists".

Unless, of course, the DOJ decides to charge some now with "insurrection" also.

At which time, this forum can then describe the attackers of the Capitol on January 6th as.........."seditious insurrectionists".

I think.

Or we can just call them credulous tards.

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

-- trump

Only Ashli Babbit and Stewart Rhodes were stupid enough to take trump seriously.

It's about time!

RW’s are, as expected, trying to pretend this didn’t happen lol

Thank you! Looks like the Trump ass kisser and sycophants are staying away from this .They have been breying about how it was not a conspiracy and this seems to have deflated that bullshit
Meanwhile your pet human jungle savages rape, maim and murder at off the chart levels in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, NYC and Los Angeles…..and you don’t give two fucks….But but but….go get those harmless, unarmed old fat dudes with crutches and flags.
You filthy fucks have ZERO credibility….please just STFU and stop making a complete ass of yourselves in public.

Meanwhile your pet human jungle savages rape, maim and murder at off the chart levels in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, NYC and Los Angeles…..and you don’t give two fucks….But but but….go get those harmless, unarmed old fat dudes with crutches and flags.
You filthy fucks have ZERO credibility….please just STFU and stop making a complete ass of yourselves in public.
No one considers the opinion of racists like you except other racists

Amen! It's hilarious to watch them run away!
Antifa sedition and insurrection? They even proclaimed themselves a separate nation for a couple of weeks or so. But like true Progs begged for food and supplies as they were starting to starve.

No one considers the opinion of racists like you except other racists

That’s exactly what I‘d say if someone exposed my extreme hypocrisy and backwards as fuck ignorance….Ain’t that right Mac1958 ?
Anytime you‘re made a fool of just cry RACIST at the sky and pretend you’re not a fool.

"Meanwhile your pet human jungle savages rape, maim and murder at off the chart levels in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, NYC and Los Angeles…..and you don’t give two fucks….But but but….go get those harmless, unarmed old fat dudes with crutches and flags.
You filthy fucks have ZERO credibility….please just STFU and stop making a complete ass of yourselves in public."
---------------------------------------------------------
  • "pet human jungle savages"
  • "don't give two f*cks"
  • "You filthy f*cks"
  • "just STFU"
  • "complete ass"

You know, we all come to this venue with the kit of communications tools we've learned or accumulated over a lifetime. Some kits are more complete and of better quality than others. Likely for varying reasons.

IMHO

---------------------------------------------------------
  • "pet human jungle savages"
  • "don't give two f*cks"
  • "You filthy f*cks"
  • "just STFU"
  • "complete ass"

You know, we all come to this venue with the kit of communications tools we've learned or accumulated over a lifetime. Some kits are more complete and of better quality than others. Likely for varying reasons.

IMHO
My adult language scared you away from addressing the premise of the post?

"My adult language scared you away from addressing the premise of the post?"
----------------------------------------------------

Ah, mein freund, here's the way it works. In the adult world.

No matter how good one's "premise" is, no matter how thoughtful, perceptive, and insightful, one's 'premise' may be......if you are unable to articulate it without burying it under f-bombs, epithets, and scatology, well, then your 'premise' will never be taken seriously.
Nor, unfortunately, will you be.

Those ain't my rules.
It's just the way it has long worked.
In the adult world.

Yale Law School graduate Stewart Rhodes in 2009 founded the far-right Oath Keepers, a fiercely antigovernment, militaristic group that claims more than 30,000 law enforcement officers, soldiers and military veterans as members.

When Obama was elected president. Interesting...
And the ocean is now ten feet over his two ocean front properties from global climate change.

Your language is in no way "adult." It is the infantile mewling of a scared little boy.
If someone consistently exposed me for being a filthy piece of worthless dogshit because I couldn’t logically reconcile my position I’d waste my time attacking them for their scary words instead.

Chillicothe

Forum List

Back