Second GOP Congressman Admits Benghazi Committee Is All About Hillary Clinton

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
The jig is up, wingnuts!

"Sometimes the biggest sin you can commit in D.C. is to tell the truth."

A second congressman admitted on Wednesday that the Republican House committee created to investigate the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, is solely "designed to go after" Hillary Clinton.

“This may not be politically correct, but I think that there was a big part of this investigation that was designed to go after people and an individual, Hillary Clinton,” Rep. Richard Hanna (R-N.Y.) said on a morning radio show in upstate New York.

already posted by you sheep looking to save that corrupted old lady. the one you all kicked to the curb the last time she ran for President for that corrupted thug Obama

now look at you all. just pathetic

I think it was very bad that we could save those men in Benghazi. I wish we could of.
If only they would have had more infrastructure

Actually, the right Infrastructure could have saved lives.

The attackers most dangerous weapons were probably grenade launchers or Rocket launchers. We can construct bunkers that can with stand pounding from such ordnance. What was left is to have a way to contact the outside and enough rations to survive a long siege.

Yep, even the right infrastructure would have helped.

of course "it's all about Hillary" you mindless moron. those people didnt get themselves killed; State Department (hillary) ineptitude did.........................and they covered it up.

The jig is up, wingnuts!

A second congressman admitted on Wednesday that the Republican House committee created to investigate the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, is solely "designed to go after" Hillary Clinton.

“This may not be politically correct, but I think that there was a big part of this investigation that was designed to go after people and an individual, Hillary Clinton,” Rep. Richard Hanna (R-N.Y.) said on a morning radio show in upstate New York.

But.....But.....But.

This is Hilary Goddamn Clinton and Hilary Goddamn Clinton must be guilty of something because she is Hilary Goddamn Clinton.

After 7-Investigations ReThugliCons have nothing and they know it.

The jig is up, wingnuts!

But.....But.....But.

This is Hilary Goddamn Clinton and Hilary Goddamn Clinton must be guilty of something because she is Hilary Goddamn Clinton.

I would have to assume by her character and actions that she is damned by God :thup:

The jig is up, wingnuts!

He offers and opinion.

Was he on the committee ?

The jig is up, wingnuts!

But.....But.....But.

go tell obama to stop investigating Hillary with his FBI then dullard. are Republicans MAKING him do it?

hillary is a corrupt douchebottle and left-wing nutjobs know it.

The jig is up, wingnuts!

no shit dumbass its about hillary she was the SOS...it was on her watch.

Counting Kevin McCarthy - this makes THREE Republicans who have publicly stated that the House Benghazi Committee was out to destroy Hillary Clinton. This has been nothing but a partisan witch hunt. NaziCons have been trying to persecute the Clintons for over 20 years.

Counting Kevin McCarthy - this makes THREE Republicans who have publicly stated that the House Benghazi Committee was out to destroy Hillary Clinton. This has been nothing but a partisan witch hunt. NaziCons have been trying to persecute the Clintons for over 20 years.

typical of a crybaby loser on the Left to see a search for justice as a witchunt

typical of a crybaby loser on the Left to see a search for justice as a witchunt

Especially after THREE Republicans have admitted it.

The jig is up, wingnuts!

He offers and opinion.

Was he on the committee ?
Hell, the bastard wasn't even on the committee...
Select Committee on Benghazi

Isn't it interesting how the left-wingnuts find "sources" that don't know a damn thing about what's going on??? They might as well quote Peewee Herman.

no they didnt you mindless moron; that's your translation of what they said

Which ones were on the committee where they even knew what the hell was going on???

Name them...

I'm waiting....

This guy offered an opinion.

Get it right.

I don't like the whole Benghazi thing myself.

But morons like you who lie to combat lies don't help any.

Forum List

Back