Sebastian Kurz to buy Sputnik

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
First the EU wanted to pass a law, that everyone who is vaccined with Sputnik is not allowed to travell in the EU, that it doesnt count, but now I heared Kurz saying he will buy Sputnik. Holy Russia 1: Demonic EU 0

First the EU wanted to pass a law, that everyone who is vaccined with Sputnik is not allowed to travell in the EU, that it doesnt count, but now I heared Kurz saying he will buy Sputnik. ...

I don't have any idea why the most people are so bad in the logic of time. When Russia started to use Sputnik V this was not "lege artis" because they made not all clinical tests. But meanwhile should exist enough data about this vaccine.

The Russians used by the way two different adeno virusses for the first and second vaccination - what's better than to use the same transport virus, what Astrazenica is doing. In case someones immune system evolves an immunity against the adeno transport virus the second vaccination in case of Astrazenica is perhaps not really working.

Last edited:
All vaccines have been created by Gates, all are deadly
Why for heavens sake do you say nothing else than always only totally stupid nonsense?

I guess you have almost 10,000 messages, 769 score and 140 points. Please first to compare with my ones and than say which posts are more stupid.You're producing spam only here
It seems that all your points were gained through the 'funny' button.

All vaccines have been created by Gates, all are deadly
Why for heavens sake do you say nothing else than always only totally stupid nonsense?

I guess you have almost 10,000 messages, 769 score and 140 points. Please first to compare with my ones and than say which posts are more stupid.You're producing spam only here
It seems that all your points were gained through the 'funny' button.

Check my forrmer posts, most are 'thanks'

Forum List

Back