Searches For ‘Deplorable’ Rise 50,000% As Hordes Of Idiots Rush To See If They Qualify (INFOGRAPHICS

It's their uneducated thing again

A Today reports that before the douchebags who support Donald Trump could be outraged at being called “deplorables,” they had to rush to their online dictionaries to find out what it meant:

Searches For ‘Deplorable’ Rise 50,000% As Hordes Of Idiots Rush To See If They Qualify (INFOGRAPHICS)
LOLOLOL.....I can see it all now, Trump neo cons all rushed to wear the I'm a deplorable Trump supporter t-shirt, than after getting laughs from the educated public front, all rushed home to the net.....to not only see if the word was spelled properly, but to see exactly what it meant....Only in white stupid America, folks.....kidda reminds one of the Brexit move....(sigh), some people are just dumb...ain't sayin who tho, but you get the picture

A Today reports that before the douchebags who support Donald Trump could be outraged at being called “deplorables,” they had to rush to their online dictionaries to find out what it meant:

Searches For ‘Deplorable’ Rise 50,000% As Hordes Of Idiots Rush To See If They Qualify (INFOGRAPHICS)

Actually, those searches are our college students trying to find out if that word means good or bad...
Calling voters anything negative isn't a wise move. Besides, your deplorable buzz word is yesterday, and didn't work out well. Today the word they want you to hammer out is, "power through", as in: "I just tried to power through the pneumonia", "she thought she could power through it.."

Get with the program.

Last edited:

LOLOLOL.....I can see it all now, Trump neo cons all rushed to wear the I'm a deplorable Trump supporter t-shirt, than after getting laughs from the educated public front, all rushed home to the net.....to not only see if the word was spelled properly, but to see exactly what it meant....Only in white stupid America, folks.....kidda reminds one of the Brexit move....(sigh), some people are just dumb...ain't sayin who tho, but you get the picture

So, you have a breakdown on on the demographics on which side of the political fence people were that looked up the definition of the word "deplorable"? Being that it's a multi-syllable word and given the illiteracy of those that look to "da gubermint" to provide for them? I would say that the odds are better that it was leftards that were trying to get a handle on Hiltlery's lame flame....just keeping it real, Guno....just keeping it real....

Last edited:

Coming from someone like you that doesn't even LIVE in the UK? Who the fuck are you to criticize those that don't want an un-elected council in Brussels deciding their fate and how they can or cannot protect their border? What is even funnier is your whine about racism while displaying the very traits you claim to have such disdain for. You are not well-educated and your grasp on the issues is utterly pathetic.

Coming from someone like you that doesn't even LIVE in the UK? Who the fuck are you to criticize those that don't want an un-elected council in Brussels deciding their fate and how they can or cannot protect their border? What is even funnier is your whine about racism while displaying the very traits you claim to have such disdain for. You are not well-educated and your grasp on the issues is utterly pathetic.

Ewwweee, you're my kind of guy, I love the potty language, love it....listen, bitch, I could give two fucks about you, the UK or this rant your talking about...I was simply makin mention of the fact, AFTER THE TEA SIPPIN FUCKERS VOTED TO EXIT T, THE NEXT DAY AS REPORTED....THEY HAD TO LOOK UP THE MEANING.......I'M NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP.
TECH BREXIT
Brits Scramble to Google “What is the EU?” Hours After Voting to Leave It

Face it, at the end of the motherfuckin day, you white bitches have proven time and time and time again, just how incredibly ignorant and racist and stupid you really are....and its GLOBAL...OWN IT, EMBRACE IT, WEAR IT AND THEN TAKE YOUR TIRED WHITE PINK PALE FUCKIN ASS'S HOME....AND HIDE, YOU SIMPLE MINDED GOOD FOR NOT A DAMN THANG BITCHES!!

If their white ass goes home and hides, who is the government going to tax in order to hand out all those welfare cards?

The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that during the month of January, African American unemployment increased from 8.3 percent in December to 8.8 percent last month.

The national unemployment rate in January was 4.9 percent.

Ewwweee, you're my kind of guy, I love the potty language, love it....listen, bitch, I could give two fucks about you, the UK or this rant your talking about...I was simply makin mention of the fact, AFTER THE TEA SIPPIN FUCKERS VOTED, THE NEXT DAY AS REPORTED....THEY HAD TO LOOK UP THE MEANING.......I'M NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP.

Face it, at the end of the motherfuckin day, you white bitches have proven time and time and time again, just how incredibly ignorant and racist and stupid you really are....and its GLOBAL...OWN IT, EMBRACE IT, WEAR IT AND THEN TAKE YOUR TIRED WHITE PINK PALE FUCKIN ASS'S HOME....AND HIDE, YOU SIMPLE MINDED GOOD FOR NOT A DAMN THANG BITCHES!!

Ewwweee, you're my kind of guy, I love the potty language, love it....listen, bitch, I could give two fucks about you, the UK or this rant your talking about...I was simply makin mention of the fact, AFTER THE TEA SIPPIN FUCKERS VOTED TO EXIT T, THE NEXT DAY AS REPORTED....THEY HAD TO LOOK UP THE MEANING.......I'M NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP.
TECH BREXIT

Going all "ghetto" on me via the internet doesn't have the effect that you hoped it would and it would not have any effect on me if you were standing in front of me waving your fat finger in my face while your flabby tricep muscles were jiggling like Jello. Allow me to reassure you that those that voted to leave the E.U knew exactly what they were voting for and God Bless 'em. I suspect that those that didn't have a clue, were the ones that were "Googling" what it was all about.

Thus far, you are the only one spewing racist shit but I chalk it up to the fact that you are uneducated, ignorant of pertinent facts and have anger issues due to feelings of inadequacy. We are all the same in God's eyes...the tint of one's skin doesn't matter to me at all but it sure seems to matter to you. How sad is it that you represent every trait that you claim to be against., Learn, grow, evolve........

Ewwweee, you're my kind of guy, I love the potty language, love it....listen, bitch, I could give two fucks about you, the UK or this rant your talking about...I was simply makin mention of the fact, AFTER THE TEA SIPPIN FUCKERS VOTED, THE NEXT DAY AS REPORTED....THEY HAD TO LOOK UP THE MEANING.......I'M NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP.

TECH BREXIT

Going all "ghetto" on me via the internet doesn't have the effect that you hoped it would and it would not have any effect on me if you were standing in front of me waving your fat finger in my face while your flabby tricep muscles were jiggling like Jello. Allow me to reassure you that those that voted to leave the E.U knew exactly what they were voting for and God Bless 'em. I suspect that those that didn't have a clue, were the ones that were "Googling" what it was all about.

Thus far, you are the only one spewing racist shit but I chalk it up to the fact that you are uneducated, ignorant of pertinent facts and have anger issues due to feelings of inadequacy. We are all the same in God's eyes...the tint of one's skin doesn't matter to me at all but it sure seems to matter to you. How sad is it that you represent every trait that you claim to be against., Learn, grow, evolve........
Dear, do not expect me, a person of color to not respond in kind when my people, our black president is attacked here. I am so sick and tired of people here playing "victim" every time I respond to their racist attacks....thread after thread of whites here, doggin the shit out of blacks and the president and yaw expect Wayne fuckin Brady to be all up on it. I'm tired of the mean muggin shit....and if you can't take the heat.....get away from my stove.

TECH BREXIT

Dear, do not expect me, a person of color to not respond in kind when my people, our black president is attacked here. I am so sick and tired of people here playing "victim" every time I respond to their racist attacks....thread after thread of whites here, doggin the shit out of blacks and the president and yaw expect Wayne fuckin Brady to be all up on it. I'm tired of the mean muggin shit....and if you can't take the heat.....get away from my stove.

Barrypuppet is just as much "white" as he is allegedly "black" and he is bought and paid for by the global elites that own his ass "lock, stock and barrel". He is just as much of a POS as the the presidents before him going all the way back until JFK was murdered...the last president that stood up to the globalists. I can take any shit that you think you can dish out. I am against oppression of ANYONE regardless of the tint of their skin. I know more than you and have an understanding of what is really going on that you couldn't even wrap your mind around. Black folks do not have a better ally and friend than me but I call bullshit when I see bullshit...I don't have to stand in it and try to wipe it off my shoes in order to come to a conclusion that it is shit...get it?
14021444_1282802968410470_6379803769035482403_n.jpg

Forum List

Back