Screw politics

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Even if only for a few hours, forget the BS. Remember when your children were small. Remember when you begged for ice cream money for the creepy van that went by daily in the summer. Remember when social media didn't exist. Remember when we were all tempered enough to not act the fools we do on here daily...

Remember when your children were small. Remember when you begged for ice cream money for the creepy van that went by daily in the summer. Remember when social media didn't exist. Remember when we were all tempered enough to not act the fools we do on here daily...
That was generations ago, when the greatest generation was victorious in war. When the torch was passed to a new generation, the former generation refused to give up. And Eisenhower/Nixon, who said they would bow out, and not be kicked around any more, returned to politics and then turned to corruption and crime to hold onto that power. Americans became skeptical of government, and the subsequent political divide started.

Even if only for a few hours, forget the BS. Remember when your children were small. Remember when you begged for ice cream money for the creepy van that went by daily in the summer. Remember when social media didn't exist. Remember when we were all tempered enough to not act the fools we do on here daily...

Hope you didn't cross your old man back in Oregon. They'll never take you alive.

• Banned
That was generations ago, when the greatest generation was victorious in war. When the torch was passed to a new generation, the former generation refused to give up. And Eisenhower/Nixon, who said they would bow out, and not be kicked around any more, returned to politics and then turned to corruption and crime to hold onto that power. Americans became skeptical of government, and the subsequent political divide started.
It was only generations ago because people like us are lazy and apathetic.

I am close to a drunk but I know what really matters and this shit on this forum isn't it

It was only generations ago because people like us are lazy and apathetic.

I am close to a drunk but I know what really matters and this shit on this forum isn't it

I can best think that the current political divide was made possible by the internet. Not because it provides for almost instantaneous distribution of information / propaganda, but because the source of that information is completely anonymous in it's country of origin.

Forum List

Back