SCOTUS Upholds Presidents Control Over Immigration

Poor Progs.....get used to losing for a long long long time.

suck it.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court is allowing the Trump administration to fully enforce a ban on travel to the United States by residents of six mostly Muslim countries.

The justices, with two dissenting votes, said Monday that the policy can take full effect even as legal challenges against it make their way through the courts. The action suggests the high court could uphold the latest version of the ban that Trump announced in September.

Supreme Court allows full enforcement of Trump travel ban

Last edited:
The Travel Ban, the one were told would only be for 3 months while they tightened vetting procedures...now 9 months later it is still going on.

One more lie from the Trump

I figured they would uphold it. While I have opposed the ban, I've said from day one it's not unconstitutional. Nobody has a right to come to this country and yes, we absolutely can discriminate who we let in for what ever reason we choose.

The Travel Ban, the one were told would only be for 3 months while they tightened vetting procedures...now 9 months later it is still going on.

One more lie from the Trump
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Travel Ban , i want it to be expanded and to go on FOREVER GGator !!

The swamp has been trying to reduce the power Trump holds since the election ended. I think we are seeing that attempt by the swamp slowly end. Obama took power he did not have, Trump is being denied the power a president has. Must stop.

After the left lost the election, they attempted to strip president Trump of his lawful constitutional powers via the courts. The SCOTUS just told the left to sit down and shut up.

Things are slowly starting to improve. :)

This is going to get VERY good. :D

Maybe the Trump haters should give back the money they have made over the past 12 months and they should send in their fair share of taxes.

If you get lower taxes from the bill, PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE. DON'T TAKE THE TAX CUT. YOU CAN SEND IN MORE THAN THE MINIMUM TAX.

Hopefully someday we’ll get a true Muslim ban across the board, regardless of country of origin.

Forum List

Back