Scott Walker's judges free him from state investigation

Obamabot Democrats have no right to bitch about stuff like this. Their Dear Leader has gotten away with much worse. For his awful IRS abuses alone, the asshole should have been Impeached.

Obamabot Democrats have no right to bitch about stuff like this. Their Dear Leader has gotten away with much worse. Asshole should have been Impeached.

They bitch and moan about Walker but Obama, Holder, Clinton, etc gets a free pass

and the scotus also said they tried to impose ID laws without any comply time for voters.

that is cheating huh

Who's judges would they have been if they had passed a ruling you agreed with?
A NEUTRAL set of judges not elected by outside groups. Much like an independent redistricting commission...Judges should be elected or appointed based on their merits not who has the most money to get them elected.
Yet if these same judges had ruled against Walker I highly doubt we would have this thread.

the op would calling the judges names in that case

Jindal called for the end of the scotus because of a decision recently

The right In this country hates our judicial system and denies its findings all the time

Its Fact that Walker tried to impose the ID laws without comply time.

You people don't do FACTS

Which has what, exactly, to do with the left's incessant targeting and destroying people they disagree with?

The right In this country hates our judicial system and denies its findings all the time
Which has what, exactly, to do with the left's incessant targeting and destroying people they disagree with?

where did I deny this took place?

where is your acceptance of what the SCOTUS said about walker and his cheating of voters?

BTW there is a massive court record which PROVES the republican party cheats in elections

where did I deny this took place?

where is your acceptance of what the SCOTUS said about walker and his cheating of voters?

BTW there is a massive court record which PROVES the republican party cheats in elections
Which has what, exactly, to do with the left's incessant targeting and destroying people they disagree with? You seem hellbent on changing the subject.

your party trashed a war hero with lies about his honorable service .

we use facts to destroy your lies.

Your taints use lies

Forum List

Back