Scott Walker On Evolution: 'I Am Going To Punt On That One'

He'll inevitably get asked that question if he runs for President and gets into the GOP primary debates.

Of course the far left will continue asking this question..

Much like you NaziCons ask the question on abortion.

Oh the far left drones and their silly comments!

Oh, you think abortion is "silly"?

See how the far left tries their best to spin their silly analogies/propaganda into something that does not exist?

He'll inevitably get asked that question if he runs for President and gets into the GOP primary debates.

It will be asked by someone on the panel of questioners wherever the GOP has a debate. It has nothing to do with the far left.

Like I said the far left will ask the question again and again..

The question was asked at the 2007 GOP primary debate at the Reagan library. Jim Vandehei asked the question.

It will be asked by someone on the panel of questioners wherever the GOP has a debate. It has nothing to do with the far left.

The question was asked at the 2007 GOP primary debate at the Reagan library. Jim Vandehei asked the question.

Like I said the far left will ask the question again and again

sOhbqci.jpg

Is there a point to your repeating the same thing over and over again even when it has no bearing on the topic?

I'm genuinely curious.

Is there a point to your repeating the same thing over and over again even when it has no bearing on the topic?

I'm genuinely curious.

And the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Ever going to stop posting far left propaganda and show us you are connected to reality?

I'm genuinely curious.

I'm genuinely curious.

And the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Ever going to stop posting far left propaganda and show us you are connected to reality?

I'm genuinely curious.

Okay so you admit there is no point to your postings. At least you admit it.

LONDON -- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) on Wednesday dodged a question about whether he believes in evolution.

Speaking at the Chatham House foreign policy think tank London, Walker was asked: "Are you comfortable with the idea of evolution? Do you believe in it?"

"For me, I am going to punt on that one as well," he said. "That's a question politicians shouldn't be involved in one way or another. I am going to leave that up to you. I'm here to talk about trade not to pontificate about evolution."

More: Scott Walker Dodges Question On Whether He Believes In Evolution

Punt? Well, Scotty, if you have any serious hope of becoming president - you'll have to answer that question. It sounds like you've already signaled that you don't believe in evolution. What about global warming?
After having been caught violating his marriage with a kneeling intern, you and people like you all proclaimed that Clinton's ability to do the job of President was not affected by his whoring.

In a world that has the world burning in many places and economies that are faltering, the only real answers the left have is to push phony controversy as they have had their asses handed to them on every issue of serious merit we face today.

Good on Scott Walker. I don't think he or those who support him give two shits what the left think.

Forum List

Back