Scientist may have crossed the ethical line in growing human brains

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Scientists 'may have crossed ethical line' in growing human brains
Neuroscientists may have crossed an “ethical rubicon” by growing lumps of human brain in the lab, and in some cases transplanting the tissue into animals, researchers warn.

This is how far humanity pigs have taken advantage of human DNA in ways these losers never tell yu the full truth that's why your easily sold bs!!

This forum could provide a major market for them. :lol:

Wow, that sounds both incredible useful and incredible scary.

If they stay pea sized, I think that would be fine.

• Banned
Neuroscientists may have crossed an “ethical rubicon” by growing lumps of human brain in the lab, and in some cases transplanting the tissue into animals, researchers warn.

This is how far humanity pigs have taken advantage of human DNA in ways these losers never tell yu the full truth that's why your easily sold bs!!

There’s hope for you yet

THIS WILL BE YOU
William-Pierce-600x600.jpg

SITES RIGHT DOESN'T GIVE YOU A RIGHT TO CONSTANTLY INSULT AND STALK ME!!! LAWYER FRIENDS ARE HANDY. MAYBE THIS ONE CAN TEACH YOU HOW NOT TO BECOME A PRISON BITCH !! OH WAIT HE IS ONE.

There’s hope for you yet

THIS WILL BE YOU

SITES RIGHT DOESN'T GIVE YOU A RIGHT TO CONSTANTLY INSULT AND STALK ME!!! LAWYER FRIENDS ARE HANDY. MAYBE THIS ONE CAN TEACH YOU HOW NOT TO BECOME A PRISON BITCH !! OH WAIT HE IS ONE.
Mods should conduct themselves with a little class even when they're not operating as mods

• Banned

There’s hope for you yet

THIS WILL BE YOU

Mods should conduct themselves with a little class even when they're not operating as mods

Mods should BOW out of the board conversation no other mods HARASS me accept this mother fkr constantly!! INSULTS me most weak minded fks would ave went off on this pig by now. I mean full blown going off that's what the SOB has been angling for..

HE HOPE's HE CAN HARASS ME ENOUGH SO ONE WRONG MOVE OR WORD GIVES THE PRICK THE ALLEGED RIGHT TO KICK ME OFF...

Everyone else always sees who throws the first dart and it sure in the hell isn't me.........

I wonder what they do with these rejected tissues or organs to these test experiments? Do they sell them to the meat markets in order to fund more of their science projects. I heard that everything tastes like chicken. And these labs doesn't like to see their projects to go down the drain. That it will be a waste of time and money to see something that they has worked so hard, being thrown in the incinerator which that even cost to be thrown into. Maybe they sells them to the zoos or the dog food companies, like the way they has done to GMO plants. That they promised that they will only sell their projects to the dog food companies. But later on, that it is on our dinner table..

I wonder what they do with these rejected tissues or organs to these test experiments? Do they sell them to the meat markets in order to fund more of their science projects. I heard that everything tastes like chicken. And these labs doesn't like to see their projects to go down the drain. That it will be a waste of time and money to see something that they has worked so hard, being thrown in the incinerator which that even cost to be thrown into. Maybe they sells them to the zoos or the dog food companies, like the way they has done to GMO plants. That they promised that they will only sell their projects to the dog food companies. But later on, that it is on our dinner table..

and don't you love how the clueless fks have their nerve to say what they do all the while those who do that HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF SHIT!!!

This kind of thing borders on the abortion battle. They shouldn't go beyond growing much more than a little tissue.

I'm all for growing MEAT (muscle cells) in the lab. Man should move beyond killing any innocent creature to satisfy his taste buds.

This kind of thing borders on the abortion battle. They shouldn't go beyond growing much more than a little tissue.

I'm all for growing MEAT (muscle cells) in the lab. Man should move beyond killing any innocent creature to satisfy his taste buds.

WHen you don't eat red meat peopel will be and are prone to heart attacks even the biggest loser guy said so after having a heart attack.

You have got to dig deeper than ever before with this FAKE FOOD shit DEATH--------- if it is not NATURAL human bodies will reject it in some form or other.

You and milions of others have been sold into this food bs it all circles NWO bs you've got to get to way back at point A in order to see how this all fits into POPULATION CONTROL and sooner rather than later telling us what we can and can not eat based of FALSE information to control us.

IT IS EASY TO CONTROL THE MASSES!!!! trust us many areas to sell out to .

WHen you don't eat red meat peopel will be and are prone to heart attacks even the biggest loser guy said so after having a heart attack.

You have got to dig deeper than ever before with this FAKE FOOD shit DEATH--------- if it is not NATURAL human bodies will reject it in some form or other.

You and milions of others have been sold into this food bs it all circles NWO bs you've got to get to way back at point A in order to see how this all fits into POPULATION CONTROL and sooner rather than later telling us what we can and can not eat based of FALSE information to control us.

IT IS EASY TO CONTROL THE MASSES!!!! trust us many areas to sell out to .

Think of this logic

They are trying to tell us gawd dam CO2 is killing us but we drink it in anything fizzy........

If CO2 is killing all the plants and trees WTF is mass production and eating it going to do

WHY DO THEY EAT BUGS IN 3RD WORLD NATION AND THEN TELL DUMB FK US / THE WEST EAT BUGS AROUND THE WORLD -
THEY EAT GAWD DAM BUGS BECAUSE THEY ARE POOR AS FK AND THE FOOD SOURCE DEPLETED!!!

THI SIS WHAT THE GLOBALIST WANT FOR THE WEST!! THIS IS WHY WE ARE SEEING IT BEING BROUGHT DOWN!

how about added to this is how they want ppl to live in homes the size of can yet the ELITES live in 10,000 square foot homes.

They want us to live as they did in HUNGER GAMES!

These GMO animals that are less gassy and these lab grown meats are expensive to create and they are and will be patented. Which means that the owner of these products will be in control of the meat industries, because of that no one will be able to breed their own animals or the patented animals for food.. That they will ban naturally grown animals to save the planet. And then they will raise the prices on their meats, that no one will be able to afford. And so then we will have even a more bigger crisis than before. There needs to be a law that food products cannot be patent. That no one cannot have control over the food and water supply. These Lab Grown meats are made with GMO something. Which it means that it could be genetically spliced with human DNA.

Definition of gene splicing | Dictionary.com

These GMO animals that are less gassy and these lab grown meats are expensive to create and they are and will be patented. Which means that the owner of these products will be in control of the meat industries, because of that no one will be able to breed their own animals or the patented animals for food.. That they will ban naturally grown animals to save the planet. And then they will raise the prices on their meats, that no one will be able to afford. And so then we will have even a more bigger crisis than before. There needs to be a law that food products cannot be patent. That no one cannot have control over the food and water supply. These Lab Grown meats are made with GMO something. Which it means that it could be genetically spliced with human DNA.

The body will ALWAYS reject what is NOT NORMAL!!
AN O- blood type mother will reject her own baby(s) the body will attack as a foreign object every time that's why they get the RH shot.

They don't know they are being prepared for whats coming. THe stupid won't ever see it coming.
Yet it's already here.

The body will ALWAYS reject what is NOT NORMAL!!
AN O- blood type mother will reject her own baby(s) the body will attack as a foreign object every time that's why they get the RH shot.

yea, I know that organ transplant patients have to take medication for the rest of their lives to prevent the body from rejecting the replacement organ. Unless the donor was an exact match. Then they will not have to i guess.

https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/organ-transplant-after-the-transplant#1

Forum List

Back