Schumer 'Unhappy' With Report On The Fake 'Insurrection'

Yep. Claiming Trump said to invade the Capital, saying Trump said to inject bleach, saying Trump called Mexicans murderers and rapists, saying Trump called immigrants animals. All misquotes, all lies.

Creep has a lot to answer for with his stated opposition to lying considering how often he does it.

He's hiding now for my question of what Trump quotes that were so bad were not misquotes
EVERYTHING about the Left is a LIE.

Yep. Creep knows that. I gave him the standard of simply coming up with Democrat attacks on Trump that weren't based on lies. And he knew he couldn't do it and ran away and hid.

Democrats complaining about lying is just incredible. They lie about everything all the time

Democrats complaining about lying is just incredible. They lie about everything all the time
Most of these Leftist Idiots on this forum contribute nothing to any given thread.

It's mostly just trolling.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Most of these Leftist Idiots on this forum contribute nothing to any given thread.

It's mostly just trolling.

It's the thing with leftist on Fox News. I don't want to listen to an echo chamber, but the leftists are all such liars and just add zero content to any discussion.

It's so easy to criticize Republicans, they are terrible. But the leftists just lie and that isn't legitimate criticism. The only decent criticism of the Republican party comes from conservatives and libertarians

It's the thing with leftist on Fox News. I don't want to listen to an echo chamber, but the leftists are all such liars and just add zero content to any discussion.

It's so easy to criticize Republicans, they are terrible. But the leftists just lie and that isn't legitimate criticism. The only decent criticism of the Republican party comes from conservatives and libertarians
EVERYTHING about the Left is a LIE !!

What's really scary is that Schumer, Bernie Sanders and Ruth Bader-Ginsberg all graduated from the local high school in my neighborhood.

Could it be the water???
Wow! Where was that? Ethel Rosenburg High?

1626024676306.png

Forum List

Back