Schumer stopped Dubya's judicial picks

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
If President Trump wins reelection but the D's take the Senate, we won't get any moderate/conservative appointees confirmed.

Schumer whined about Garland not getting a hearing, but he did the same dam thing in 2007

If President Trump wins reelection but the D's take the Senate, we won't get any moderate/conservative appointees confirmed.

Schumer whined about Garland not getting a hearing, but he did the same dam thing in 2007

Merritt Garland was a moderate you lying nutcase.

where are the moderates that Donald appointed,freak?

I do not know that. We are told things but somehow we get extremist judges with the Progs. Real extremist judges.

What is a moderate Left winger these days? Do they want to allow after birth abortions but not harvest their organs for sale or some such nonsense?

Freaking sociopaths.

Garland is an extremist, actually. Pro-abort and pro-gay marriage to the core.

Schumer did not stop any supreme court pick as your title and op infers

Its not supposed to be about moderates, conservatives, progressives etc
Its supposed to be about the Constitution. Period.

To pretend that nominating judges is apolitical is infantile.

In fact, to pretend anything these days is devoid of politics is infantile. I can't even go to Starbucks or some other place of business or a football game without being reminded of their political stance and partisan support.

I would shoot them all but there are laws.

Garland is not an extremist. Mitch could not give him an up or down vote, because Repub senators were going to vote for him.

In fact, to pretend anything these days is devoid of politics is infantile. I can't even go to Starbucks or some other place of business without being reminded of their political stance and partisan support.

I agree with you. I was just saying it isnt supposed to be like that. The SC is the one thing in this country that should be apolitical

Schumer did not stop any supreme court pick as your title and op infers

Schumer INTENDED to, and that's the point. The Schumer Doctrine. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Garland is not an extremist. Mitch could not give him an up or down vote, because Repub senators were going to vote for him.

You know nothing of the sort. They didn't even review Judge Garland's high school yearbook or even get a chance to put out a casting call for witnesses to the high school parties he attended.

In fact, to pretend anything these days is devoid of politics is infantile. I can't even go to Starbucks or some other place of business without being reminded of their political stance and partisan support.

I agree with you. I was just saying it isnt supposed to be like that. The SC is the one thing in this country that should be apolitical
We are to the point of just ignoring the 9 black robes, or if democrats have their way 15 black robes.

Case in point, laws on illegal immigration are now ignored with sanctuary cities being advocated. But I now hear local law enforcement saying they won't round up guns if the black robes overturn the Second Amendment.

At that point, I suppose the democrat president will have to form their own police, kinda like Hitler formed the SS to round up the guns.

I reckon by then they will give giving the police their full support.

Forum List

Back