Schumer Landmark Speech Today

Meanwhile Biden and a dozen Dem Senators just threw Israel under the bus. Saying any additional aid to Israel is conditioned on Israel doing what Biden says, and that the ceasefire should not end.

My fellow Americans, if Hamas had committed those barbaric murders and kidnappings on U.S. soil, to Americans, Hamas would be dead and Gaza a smoldering pile of rubble and everyone knows it. NOBODY would be calling for a ceasefire.

But Schumer and the Crazy Democrat Cult constantly accuse average ordinary mainstream Americans of being "right wing extremist white nationalist white supremist domestic terrorist".
Oh, but that's not them. That's somebody else.

Notice even Chuckie's come-to-Jesus-moment involved blaming someone else. Some far-left faction of his party that he, of course, has no control over. natch

Meanwhile Biden and a dozen Dem Senators just threw Israel under the bus. Saying any additional aid to Israel is conditioned on Israel doing what Biden says, and that the ceasefire should not end.

My fellow Americans, if Hamas had committed those barbaric murders and kidnappings on U.S. soil, to Americans, Hamas would be dead and Gaza a smoldering pile of rubble and everyone knows it. NOBODY would be calling for a ceasefire.
Believe me when I tell you, it is a short walk across the street from what dimocrap scum did in the 2020 riots to what Hamas did.

Same people, same mind-set, same politics.

Pooh-Pooh me all you want. You will see I am right. I usually am about dims :dunno:

Landmark?

He may as well used this landmark.

shutterstock_320894498.jpg

IDK, in these days, they would probably say Hamas is the victim. Look what this regime did in Afghanistan. I'm sure the Taliban enjoyed all of that military hardware and the monetary largesse as well.

Israel can act on its' own then and spread cobalt rods all over the place and make it uninhabitable. Then tell the UN to kiss their ass and force the mooselimb pukes out into the sinai desert. Once they're settled, reclaim the land and resettle it with people who just want to live normal lives and not one consumed with murder.

Chuck-You! Schumer is a wiley one. His constituency is very Jewish, so he has to say stuff like this, whether he believes it or not. Chuckie is most likely one of those self-loathing Jews. But he has to hide it. Nothing else explains his Soros-like globalist tendencies.

Chuck-You! Schumer is a wiley one. His constituency is very Jewish, so he has to say stuff like this, whether he believes it or not. Chuckie is most likely one of those self-loathing Jews. But he has to hide it. Nothing else explains his Soros-like globalist tendencies.
Chuck would goose step through the blood of the last yid on earth if it made him more powerful. For whatever reason jews cling to the US Domestic criminal workers union party. Probably so that the DNC keeps the blacks at bay on account of all those blood diamonds.

They're still pretty uppity about being violently exploited, just not as much as when it happens to the africans who sold them off the continent.

Forum List

Back