School Field Trip To Play Cancelled In Order To Protect Children From Trannies

No one is more anti-Trans-agenda than I am. That said, it is very possible to have a male play female characters on stage without it being a drag queen or Trans event. There have been periods in history in which women were not allowed to be actors, so men played both male and female parts. I would have no problem with a one actor show in which the actor plays both male and female parts as long as it's done tastefully. I haven't seen James and the Giant Peach performed, so I can't say for sure if it is age appropriate or not.
Klinger in MASH anyone?

Will trumpers cancel that show next?

Klinger in MASH anyone?

that depicts a man trying to get out of service…now a days he’d be promoted to general after xiden lowers the standards to ensure it happens

That's the problem, they want to chastise some but defend their own

There's nothing non partisan about child abuse... shoot every pedo in the forehead
Yes, trumpers consistently post examples of the Catholic church molesting children...

...and some wonder why many call trumpers the party of projection.

Klinger in MASH anyone?

Klinger didn't think he was equal to a woman it was a ruse to get out of the service. Some guys used that and Mash was just making fun of it. Not the same.

I belong to a local acting troupe and sometimes women play men because of a lack of men who want to act.

Klinger didn't think he was equal to a woman it was a ruse to get out of the service. Some guys used that and Mash was just making fun of it. Not the same.
I think Klinger had a lot respect for women and thought them as equal.

Forum List

Back