Say It Loud! I'm Black And I'm Proud!

Just a joke

02-patrick-ewing-georgetown.jpg

Most people reject hate, High Gravity. Only the weak-minded do not.

Yet you start a hate thread. What does that tell you? :eusa_whistle:

You claim that white pride is not "hate," but black pride is hate.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have just had an admission from the supremacists that they are hate filled!:lol:

Really? Show me where I have posted white supremacists garbage.

Why are you answering my question posted to Madeline? It was quite a deflected reply, by the way. Weak.

And let us be honest, shall we? This wasn't a 'black pride' thread, it was a "I hate 30 X 90' thread.

Last edited:
How can I be proud of being something that had nothing to do with my choices in life?

I'm proud of what I have accomplished (mostly) in my life, but that's about it. Otherwise it is a false pride, having nothing to do with me.

I'm not proud of belonging to a group that I had no choice in making. I just am of that group. I might be proud of what that group has accomplished, but me being part of that group?

Nu uh...

my 2c

Most people reject hate, High Gravity. Only the weak-minded do not.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have just had an admission from the supremacists that they are hate filled!:lol:

Provocateur apparently attempts to live up to his name. Some call it playing devils advocate, some call it trolling, others have even more descriptive and vulgar names for it. Take your pick.

Provocateur apparently attempts to live up to his name. Some call it playing devils advocate, some call it trolling, others have even more descriptive and vulgar names for it. Take your pick.
I'm trolling by posing questions to Madeline, in Madeline's thread?

I had no idea that was trolling. Thank you for the insight.

Really? Show me where I have posted white supremacists garbage.

Why are you answering my question posted to Madeline? It was quite a deflected reply, by the way. Weak.

And let us be honest, shall we? This wasn't a 'black pride' thread, it was a "I hate 30 X 90' thread.

Yawn...

I was answering a question posted on a public forum. If you want to have a private convo with Madeline, PM her...

Let's all be honest, shall we? The only reason this could be construed as an "I hate 30 x 90" thread is if you agree 30 x 90's world view. :lol:

I agree with a heck of a lot of you guys. And sometimes I don't.
I hate compartments. I can't stretch.

Forum List

Back