Sassy Roger Stone: LBJ killed Kennedy so he can become president!

folks like Vindictive Jesse Ventura and Big Richard Belzer also believe in Stone's theory.

though Ventura believes in ALL conspiracies!

When you have something to say, silence is a lie.

We tend to ignore the power of the words because we use them all the time for both meaningful and meaningless things.

For example, if you keep silent when something bad happens in front of your eyes, then wrongness becomes part of yourself.

Being alive involves being brave so do speak your mind, but also mind your words because they are more powerful than we are taught to believe.

Might I remind you that america itself and all americans are lying, and wrong, through our silence all the time.

None of our endless wars of aggression have been legal, legit, or constitutional since WWII. Silence, with funding, even worse, we pay for it. And in the course of our militarism we support 73% of the world's dictatorships.

Silence.

Our utterly corrupt ruling aristocracy was shown to be utterly bipartisanly guilty of patronage and indulgences of/within Jeffrey Epstein's child sex trafficking operation, over decades. Epstein is conveniently disappeared and Ghislaine Maxwell is allowed to sashay back off into the shadows with no one being held accountable although we know that at the very least Bill Clinton, Don Trump, Allan Dershowitz and Bonnie Prince Andrew were dipping their wicks in children.

Silence. We don't wish to know anymore.

folks like Vindictive Jesse Ventura and Big Richard Belzer also believe in Stone's theory.

though Ventura believes in ALL conspiracies!
That's what the Reality America Show is all about. Believing in the proper conspiracy theories. Let's be honest. Jesse ruffled skirts when he called out the Iraq War for what it was bogus, a lie. And as it turns out, he was right.

many of the same oilmen who contributed to LBJ did the same for Nixon.

"he squeezed their nuts. he was willing to kill for a contribution. i wasnt like that" - Nixon squealed

any time someone talked about JFK's prowess with women, LBJ would pound the table and brag about his own prowess with women.

"damn you all, i piss on all of you" - LBJ would tell his aides, he abused them constantly

many of the same oilmen who contributed to LBJ did the same for Nixon.

"he squeezed their nuts. he was willing to kill for a contribution. i wasnt like that" - Nixon squealed

any time someone talked about JFK's prowess with women, LBJ would pound the table and brag about his own prowess with women.

"damn you all, i piss on all of you" - LBJ would tell his aides, he abused them constantly

thats what I was saying.LBJ and Nixon ran around in the same group of circle of men together.NIxon,Johnson,connolly,they were ALL pals. hense WHY Connolly after serving under LBJ.later then switched parties and served under Nixon.:abgg2q.jpg:

stones film for the most part is conspiracy FACT,not theory.There have been many people that have tried to debunk it,they have all failed.LOL

this is a great film here everyone should watch,its a long video but it ties up the loose ends mostly and answers most the questions,they are off on a couple things on who really fired the head shot..stone was off on that and so are the makers of the film. I wont mention who it was cause nobody here will believe me even though the facts back them up.

Stone says it was a man behind the grassy knowl,that is incorrect. The man behind the grassy knowl was just there as a diversion for the REAL shooter which was not the man in the sewer either as this film thinks it is. there WAS a man in the sewer who fired a shot,but it was not the fatal head shot as the film says,the man in the sewer fired the THROUT shot.

I wont mentioned who DID fire the fatal head shot because despite the facts,they go ignored and the reason I know the go ignored is most people do NOT want to know the truth who REALLY fired the head shot,they want it to remain a mystery and not be solved.:rolleyes:

too bad for those people cause it is solved.

Last edited:
Lyndon Johnson was a serial murderer starting with Sam Smithwick.

the murder of John Fitzgerald Kennedy...was not LBJ's 1st!

EFl86wpXUAEqGMx

Lyndon Johnson was a serial murderer starting with Sam Smithwick.

the murder of John Fitzgerald Kennedy...was not LBJ's 1st!

EFl86wpXUAEqGMx

yeah he for sure would have been indicted and served prison time had JFK not been murdered. the trial was almost set in motion to go forward in the prior weeks leading up to the assassination. Johnson was fortunate the CIA hated kennedy and wanted to get rid of him as well because he would never have been able to pull it off by himself without their help and their planning. Once Johnson got elected,he returned the favor to the CIA for getting him in office by giving them the war they wanted, you scratch my back,I'll scratch yours.

LBJ sent in the combat troops for the CIA they wanted kennedy to do but he resisted on.

LBJ called Bobby Kennedy "The Black Prince"...they hated each other...Bobby wanted to go after mafia folks connected to LBJ

Sam The Bull Gravano told Roger Stone that LBJ killed JFK through the mafia

the same mafia folks who killed JFK tried to kill Castro!

it looks like LBJ won in the end, my friends!

LBJ said that the Cubans were gutless for not killing JFK after the bay of pigs!

Forum List

Back