Santa Fe monument to controversial frontiersman Kit Carson vandalized

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

In my school i used to read tons of books about Kit Carson. None of them explained that he was a less than stellar individual. Mod edited to keep from shutting down the thread. White 6.
Its good that the US is re-appraising its genocidal past. But shocking that there are still these monumentss in city centres.

Last edited by a moderator:

In my school i used to read tons of books about Kit Carson. None of them explained that he was a cu.nt.
Its good that the US is re-appraising its genocidal past. But shocking that there are still these monumentss in city centres.
Trolling Tommy back with another stupid thread.

In my school i used to read tons of books about Kit Carson. None of them explained that he was a cu.nt.
Did they give you lessons on how to be one? It sure looks like they did. :D

Its good that the US is re-appraising its genocidal past. But shocking that there are still these monumentss in city centres
Another American Legend defamed because people seem to expect our historical figures to live up to modern women standards of cowardice, loserdom, and woke politics.

The Indians had plenty of chances to fight back, but we’re more interested in their own squabbles than in stopping the white infestation of their territory. They’re fortunate we didn’t wipe them out entirely.

Another American Legend defamed because people seem to expect our historical figures to live up to modern women standards of cowardice, loserdom, and woke politics.

The Indians had plenty of chances to fight back, but we’re more interested in their own squabbles than in stopping the white infestation of their territory. They’re fortunate we didn’t wipe them out entirely.
Well, you know how white Christians are.

Forum List

Back