Santa Cruz police arrest 2 for vandalizing 'Black Lives Matter' mural

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
In a press release from the police department, it says, "Detectives were able to obtain video of the crime, in which a vehicle is seen intentionally 'burning out' and applying tire tread marks across the length of the mural."

(Excerpt) Read more at ksbw.com ...

Brandon Bochat, 20 Santa Cruz, and Hagan Warner, 19 Boulder Creek, have been charged with felony vandalism and conspiracy to commit a felony. Police say both Bochat and Warner took turns driving the vehicle during the vandalism.

Felony vandalism! Worthless Santa Cruz police chief finally solved a crime.

Peeling out isn’t a felony unless it’s on sacred road.

Isn’t it just glorious watching our Country implode!

aerial-photo-of-blm-mural-vandalism-santa-cruz-police-21s-04252-98639-1627177227.jpg

Should paint a red hammer and sickle on it instead. Or totally black out this RACISM!

But this is A-OK.
images.jpg

I like what that one Russian immigrant did I believe it was in California. They had one of those BLM street paintings, and she (as a lawyer) asked for a permit to paint a main street with MAGA. The city realized that by not granting her that permit, it would be violating her rights, so they got rid of the BLM painting instead.

BLM is a violent racist hate group.
The city should be ashamed of themselves for allowing them to vandalize their street.

No matter how much one may dislike or fear any group, one should NEVER do anything illegal in order to show one's feelings.

Those two young men made a big mistake. If they are sent to jail (for even one day), they may be physically attacked by certain guards or certain inmates who felt personally insulted by what those two young men did.

I have just read that some people who participated in the January 6 incident at the Capitol have been beaten up in jail by certain guards, with one prisoner reportedly losing eyesight in one eye.

This is 2021 America.

People must get accustomed to it -- or, I guess, leave.

No matter how much one may dislike or fear any group, one should NEVER do anything illegal in order to show one's feelings.

Those two young men made a big mistake. If they are sent to jail (for even one day), they may be physically attacked by certain guards or certain inmates who felt personally insulted by what those two young men did.

I have just read that some people who participated in the January 6 incident at the Capitol have been beaten up in jail by certain guards, with one prisoner reportedly losing eyesight in one eye.

This is 2021 America.

People must get accustomed to it -- or, I guess, leave.

The only people that should leave this country are those trying to change it. Let these anti-Americans move to Cuba and try out their utopia for a while before trying to ruin this place.

You mean you never peeled out when you were a kid with your new drivers license? I did. I never got caught, but if I were, they would have given me a ticket and I would have paid the fine. This street is no different than any other street. It's not a monument because they have the motto of a racist hate group.

In a press release from the police department, it says, "Detectives were able to obtain video of the crime, in which a vehicle is seen intentionally 'burning out' and applying tire tread marks across the length of the mural."

(Excerpt) Read more at ksbw.com ...

Brandon Bochat, 20 Santa Cruz, and Hagan Warner, 19 Boulder Creek, have been charged with felony vandalism and conspiracy to commit a felony. Police say both Bochat and Warner took turns driving the vehicle during the vandalism.

Felony vandalism! Worthless Santa Cruz police chief finally solved a crime.

Peeling out isn’t a felony unless it’s on sacred road.

Isn’t it just glorious watching our Country implode!

aerial-photo-of-blm-mural-vandalism-santa-cruz-police-21s-04252-98639-1627177227.jpg

Should paint a red hammer and sickle on it instead. Or totally black out this RACISM!

But this is A-OK.
images.jpg
Wait
Wait.....you don't think those other tags are crimes? They are....and if those who did it are caught, they should be charged also.

The only people that should leave this country are those trying to change it. Let these anti-Americans move to Cuba and try out their utopia for a while before trying to ruin this place.

You mean you never peeled out when you were a kid with your new drivers license? I did. I never got caught, but if I were, they would have given me a ticket and I would have paid the fine. This street is no different than any other street. It's not a monument because they have the motto of a racist hate group.

Once again, ALL taxpayer's pay for road construction. And ALL taxpayer's were never consulted about leftist slogans being painted on the roads!

Wait.....you don't think those other tags are crimes? They are....and if those who did it are caught, they should be charged also.
They were caught, arrested and KamalToe Harris bailed them out...You scum On the left KNOW NOTHING. BUT LIES!

https://www.foxnews.com › bail...
Bail fund backed by Kamala Harris freed same rioter twice – now he's ...

Feb 2, 2021 — A man who was twice bailed out of jail in separate cases by a fund supported by Vice President Kamala Harris has been arrested again

Once again, ALL taxpayer's pay for road construction. And ALL taxpayer's were never consulted about leftist slogans being painted on the roads!

Well I never looked into who was actually paying for it. After all, BLM has millions of dollars. Just ask their last leader with three houses. But I object to all the dedications with street names and schools being named after leftist heroes. I pay thousands per year to our schools that I nor my tenants ever had any kids in, and they did the same thing here. Nobody asked me if I would mine, just give us your money.

It's likely that the "mural" was illegal to begin with. Vandalism is O.K. but vandalizing the vandalism is illegal in the brave new world of liberalism.

It is de facto against the law to comment on Black behavior. Very sad. A reminder to Whites not to support the "police." The "police" do not really enforce the law in regards to Black assaults, robberies, rapes, murders, etc. But the "police" enforce unwritten laws that prohibit Whites from expressing themselves in regards to Black supremacy being promoted by the Europhobic establishment.

Forum List

Back