Sandy Hook - The Documentary [Video]...

Hah hah, do you honestly think the average poster surfing thru these forums is going to stop and spend 3 hours watching your little youtube video?

Actually nevermind, you probably don't see that as an unusual.

Hah hah, do you honestly think the average poster surfing thru these forums is going to stop and spend 3 hours watching your little youtube video?

Actually nevermind, you probably don't see that as an unusual.

So what's your point?

It appears, this whole thing may very well be a somewhat botched CIA False Flag Operation. The stories don't seem to add up. Just my assessment anyway.

Last edited:
Can you explain why? I'd be willing to discuss, but I'm not taking 3 hours to watch someone's homemade you tube documentary.

Seriously? You are going to make a bold claim then be unwilling to support it with anything more than saying others need to watch your three hour youtube video? Why does that not surprise me.

Okay then, my rebuttal is here: Google

Seriously? You are going to make a bold claim then be unwilling to support it with anything more than saying others need to watch your three hour youtube video? Why does that not surprise me.

Okay then, my rebuttal is here: Google

I stated my belief and assessment. You don't have to like or agree with me. I'm not forcing anyone to believe anything. Watch and decide for yourself.

I stated my belief and assessment. You don't have to like or agree with me. I'm not forcing anyone to believe anything. Watch and decide for yourself.
Yes, you posted a link to a three hour long youtube clip and said you believe Sandy Hook to be a CIA plot.

Then when asked why you believed it all you've got is "watch the video, its up to you" which is actually quite common among tin-hatters like you. They are really good at spamming youtube videos but a lot lighter when it comes to actually stating their case on their own.

Obviously you are not interested in stating why you believe your latest conspiracy theory, you really either don't understand what you watched or doubt your ability to debate your theory on its merits.

Yes, you posted a link to a three hour long youtube clip and said you believe Sandy Hook to be a CIA plot.

Then when asked why you believed it all you've got is "watch the video, its up to you" which is actually quite common among tin-hatters like you. They are really good at spamming youtube videos but a lot lighter when it comes to actually stating their case on their own.

Obviously you are not interested in stating why you believe your latest conspiracy theory, you really either don't understand what you watched or doubt your ability to debate your theory on its merits.

or maybe he is hoping you will watch it and form your own opinions rather than inject his own.

or maybe he is hoping you will watch it and form your own opinions rather than inject his own.
Hoping I stare at a youtube video for three hours? Come on man this is a message board, and I'm not asking for his opinion I'm asking for a summary of the reasons he believes it was a CIA plot.

I'd invite you to do the same, if really are someone willing to spend 3 hours on that I'd appreciate if you could offer a brief outline of what it says.

Hoping I stare at a youtube video for three hours? Come on man this is a message board, and I'm not asking for his opinion I'm asking for a summary of the reasons he believes it was a CIA plot.

I'd invite you to do the same, if really are someone willing to spend 3 hours on that I'd appreciate if you could offer a brief outline of what it says.

talking gun bans because of an incident? making this big a deal over a class of weapons that has litterally been used in causing less deaths then hammers? willing to violate constitutional rights to force an agenda. I mean come on. this legislation being bantered around is not sensible at all. Bloomberg spending his own money to get anti gun politicians elected. there is an agenda at work and it seems those in power would stop at nothing to get their agenda forced through. so is a conspiracy out of the question? I don't think so.

talking gun bans because of an incident? making this big a deal over a class of weapons that has litterally been used in causing less deaths then hammers? willing to violate constitutional rights to force an agenda. I mean come on. this legislation being bantered around is not sensible at all. Bloomberg spending his own money to get anti gun politicians elected. there is an agenda at work and it seems those in power would stop at nothing to get their agenda forced through. so is a conspiracy out of the question? I don't think so.
Again, I'm interested in the evidence that there was a CIA plot instead of a deranged kid. If you could enlighten me when you're done watching the youtube video I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

You're still whining and not making any sense. Don't watch the video. That's your call. But no one's interested in your incessant whining. Watch it or don't watch it. It's as simple as that. SHEESH! :cuckoo:

I'm not whining, I'm asking for your evidence that supports you latest tin hatter conspiracy theory. You are incapable of providing it, other than saying I need to watch a 3 hour youtube clip, which ain't gonna happen. Provide the facts, try typing on your keyboard what you learned.

This is a familiar pattern with you, just enough brain activity to spam links to things but too stupid to have the ability to outline your position or support you case. The only replies I've ever seen you make when people question the crap you spam in these forums is to accuse them of supporting big brother or being part of the gestapo, the reason is you aren't bright enough to really understand any of the issues you post about. You call people sheep but it is you who follows lockstep with anything your little conspiracy web sites spit out.

I'd assume message boards are for discussion, why even bother posting if you are so afraid to discuss things?

Not one parent got to see their dead child?

Tribute pages posted before the shooting date?

And the video froze right in the middle of another example of a tribute page made 4 days before the shooting.

I'm not whining, I'm asking for your evidence that supports you latest tin hatter conspiracy theory. You are incapable of providing it, other than saying I need to watch a 3 hour youtube clip, which ain't gonna happen. Provide the facts, try typing on your keyboard what you learned.This is a familiar pattern with you, just enough brain activity to spam links to things but too stupid to have the ability to outline your position or support you case. The only replies I've ever seen you make when people question the crap you spam in these forums is to accuse them of supporting big brother or being part of the gestapo, the reason is you aren't bright enough to really understand any of the issues you post about. You call people sheep but it is you who follows lockstep with anything your little conspiracy web sites spit out.

I'd assume message boards are for discussion, why even bother posting if you are so afraid to discuss things?

^^^^^ read my post. I watched some of the video. It froze about an hour into it. Something is definitely weird.

Obama posing with a child that was supposedly killed and they are all laughing. There is a lot inconsistency.

I even noticed parents of dead children giving cheerful interviews before I watched this video and commented on it.

I'm not whining, I'm asking for your evidence that supports you latest tin hatter conspiracy theory. You are incapable of providing it, other than saying I need to watch a 3 hour youtube clip, which ain't gonna happen. Provide the facts, try typing on your keyboard what you learned.

This is a familiar pattern with you, just enough brain activity to spam links to things but too stupid to have the ability to outline your position or support you case. The only replies I've ever seen you make when people question the crap you spam in these forums is to accuse them of supporting big brother or being part of the gestapo, the reason is you aren't bright enough to really understand any of the issues you post about. You call people sheep but it is you who follows lockstep with anything your little conspiracy web sites spit out.

No one likes a whiner. You already said you wont watch the video. So why are you still here whining? Seriously, you can piss off now. See ya. :)

Forum List

Back