Sandy Duncan

Sandy was a beautiful girl with her career just taking off getting her own TV show even, then she lost her eye in some sort of accident and the fake one was obvious and looked bad. It ruined her beauty. Maybe since then she has gotten a new one better than they could do in the sixties.

I never even knew she had a fake eye until I read a story about one of her movies she did when she was signed on at Disney.

I've known lesbians, but none were drag kings.
The few lesbians I've known don't like kids, but they don't hold too kindly to child neglect, endangerment, or abuse.
Just like anybody else with sense and compassion.

They are more apt to get in your face about it than the gays who don't condone such things either.
No homos I've talked to yet are for that pushing sexuality or sexual things onto pre-pubescent children.

I've probably talked to about..22 or so thus far. Come to the conclusion that it's not plain homesexuals pushing that crap.

Naw, it's something more sinister. Yeah, I'm outspoken and I do bring things like that up.

No homos I've talked to yet are for that pushing sexuality or sexual things onto pre-pubescent children.

I've probably talked to about..22 or so thus far. Come to the conclusion that it's not plain homesexuals pushing that crap.

Naw, it's something more sinister. Yeah, I'm outspoken and I do bring things like that up.

Good!
As I've explained to a couple others.............its not the gays and lesbians doing this........its all the pedophiles slithering out of their hidey holes because of the Big Pedo in the white house allowing it. And they are using drag, gay, and trans shit to infiltrate all places they have been legally banned from for decades now, in order to get to peoples kids.

Believe me........if I were rich to the extent I could get away with this.......I'd have my personal platoon out there pumping lead into these pieces of shit.

Good!
As I've explained to a couple others.............its not the gays and lesbians doing this........its all the pedophiles slithering out of their hidey holes because of the Big Pedo in the white house allowing it. And they are using drag, gay, and trans shit to infiltrate all places they have been legally banned from for decades now, in order to get to peoples kids.

Believe me........if I were rich to the extent I could get away with this.......I'd have my personal platoon out there pumping lead into these pieces of shit.
No need for that. 2-3 people and a rope and leave them there hanging with a sign.

Bullets to the head don't make a public enough statement.

Or Jesus' way is pretty good, too.

Tie a millstone around their neck and dump them overboard into the ocean.

Last edited:

Thanks, but yeah, I know who she is.

it's just that I was in diapars in the early 70s. And wouldn't have been interested in any of the stuff she did later on. So was never really exposed to her material.

I don't even like Wheat Thins. Never did.

But...she seemed very lively and personable in the commercials.

Sandy was a beautiful girl with her career just taking off getting her own TV show even, then she lost her eye in some sort of accident and the fake one was obvious and looked bad. It ruined her beauty. Maybe since then she has gotten a new one better than they could do in the sixties.
then she lost her eye in some sort of accident and the fake one was obvious and looked bad.
Lost vision in the eye due to a tumor.
But no fake eye, it was her own.

Peter Pan was hardly considered a "man", though. More like a boy that didn't want to grow up.

Not until I saw a much more recent performance of the original Peter Pan play did I get the point of having a woman play the title character. I guess I never saw the Sandy Duncan version, nor a more recent version where the role was played by some famous woman gymnast. But on seeing a much more recent version than either of those, I don't remember who played the lead, I got it.

The point was to depict a boy who continues to grow larger, but remains a boy, rather than a man. At least with women of a certain build, it's not that difficult to get her to pass as an unusually large, but not physically mature, boy. Sandy Duncan has the right build for that. I see that the Wikipedia article shows a picture of her as Pinocchio—same principle.

Nothing at all to do with the sexually-charged “drag queen” thing. Nothing at all about this sort of performance, even if directed at an audience of children, has any intent nor likely effect of confusing children about the difference between boys and girls, or about their own gender sex. That's the point that the pedophiles, groomers, and their allies keep intentionally missing every time they bring up things like Mrs. Doubtfire, Tootsie, Some Like It Hot, and so on, trying to equate those to inappropriate drag performances to which they want to expose, and in which they want to involve, children.

I was always under the misconception that she had lost an eye, and had an artificial eye in its place.

Turns put not to be correct. At 26 years of age, she had surgery to remove a brain tumor, that was located behind her left eye. This left her blind in her left eye but the eye itself has never been removed, nor has she ever had a prothesis to take its place.

I was always under the misconception that she had lost an eye, and had an artificial eye in its place.

Turns put not to be correct. At 26 years of age, she had surgery to remove a brain tumor, that was located behind her left eye. This left her blind in her left eye but the eye itself has never been removed, nor has she ever had a prothesis to take its place.
Well, I was under that impression too.

Sandy Duncan was cute! Her bad eye is the left, I think.

I noticed it a long time ago.

Forum List

Back