San Francisco’s New DA: Public Urination ‘Will Not Be Prosecuted.’

It is all too predictable.

Problem: Too much crime.

- SF liberals: Legalize theft up to 1000 dollars, problem solved!

Problem: Too many illegals.

- SF liberals: Open the border, problem solved!

And now the newest installment.

Problem: Too much shit on the street.

SF liberals: Make it legal to take a dump on the street.

Absolutely brilliant. Diversity is a stench people. They are turning into a complete 3rd world shithole even sooner than I anticipated.

Manhunt is on after two homeless men and a woman were struck with an ARROW in Bay Area park | Daily Mail Online

California's Prop 47 leads to rise in shoplifting, theft

San Francisco’s New DA: Public Urination ‘Will Not Be Prosecuted’

“We will not prosecute cases involving quality-of-life crimes. Crimes such as public camping, offering or soliciting sex, public urination, blocking a sidewalk, etc., should not and will not be prosecuted,” Boudin vowed in response to an American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) questionnaire during the campaign.

And all these college educated liberals say us dumb twats dont know science..

They think there are 73 genders.

Absolutely brilliant. Diversity is a stench people. They are turning into a complete 3rd world shithole even sooner than I anticipated.

Manhunt is on after two homeless men and a woman were struck with an ARROW in Bay Area park | Daily Mail Online

“We will not prosecute cases involving quality-of-life crimes. Crimes such as public camping, offering or soliciting sex, public urination, blocking a sidewalk, etc., should not and will not be prosecuted,” Boudin vowed in response to an American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) questionnaire during the campaign.

And all these college educated liberals say us dumb twats dont know science..

They think there are 73 genders.

I think they got it confused with 57 varieties of tomatoes in hientz ketchup, or how many licks does it take to a tootsie roll.

As this thread illustrates, nearly all conservatives are constantly weeping with jealousy concerning everything about California. They have to be. Their cult orders it, and none of 'em has the balls or brains necessary to form an independent opinion.

It's understandable. They know they'll never be able to match the success of California, or the good morality of the residents. Conservatives can't lift themselves up, so they try to drag everyone else down to their own sewage-saturated level. Some people just want to watch the world burn.
LOL! I bet you really believe that, too.

Do you wear surgical booties over your shoes, or do you hose the shit off your shoes before you go in the house? Or do you just track it in and bask in the smell of liberalism?

Fascinating, the psychology of it.

Liberals never make posts hating on red areas.

Conservatives constantly make posts hating on blue states. They don't sound confident at all, and they do sound as if they're repeating what they're told to repeat.

That's another reason why it's so good to be a liberal. There's nobody ordering us to spend our days hating.
Yes, I'm sure Nicholas Sandmann is impressed with your loving kindness.

As this thread illustrates, nearly all conservatives are constantly weeping with jealousy concerning everything about California. They have to be. Their cult orders it, and none of 'em has the balls or brains necessary to form an independent opinion.

It's understandable. They know they'll never be able to match the success of California, or the good morality of the residents. Conservatives can't lift themselves up, so they try to drag everyone else down to their own sewage-saturated level. Some people just want to watch the world burn.
many posters here "weeping" about California currently live there or lived there at one time....they know what they experienced....the ones who either never been there or visited at one time years ago are just repeating what they heard or read....

Pictures say a thousand words, so do countless newspaper articles, 60 minutes investigations

You need a dump/needle app now

Along with your Luke Skywalker blaster and chewie as your side kick
i am talking about those who are saying California sucks as a whole.....someone looking at a picture of an area or listening to a news story have no idea what life is like in the state.....not all of California is as described by the non residents here....

many posters here "weeping" about California currently live there or lived there at one time....they know what they experienced....the ones who either never been there or visited at one time years ago are just repeating what they heard or read....

Pictures say a thousand words, so do countless newspaper articles, 60 minutes investigations

i am talking about those who are saying California sucks as a whole.....someone looking at a picture of an area or listening to a news story have no idea what life is like in the state.....not all of California is as described by the non residents here....

How much time do you think you have left? It has to be coming at you pretty fast.

Legalizing crime has to be the most bizaar and unnatural form of problem solving that has ever happened.

Yeah, that's why people are swarming out into republican territory from the shithole.

You are one of the people who voted for the madness? Can't deal with not being able to shit on the streets while "offering" sex for women?
To me the mess is just like living with republicans, they shit all over you and say "did I do that?"

Libs actually do crap all over their constituents. Of course their depravity knows no depths.

How much time do you think you have left? It has to be coming at you pretty fast.
what is?....

You got a point a girl picked me up Bakersfield one time at a laundromat in 1980

I was 16 she was mid 20's

(I was watching the clothes for my parents taking a shower at the holiday inn)

Now I hear Bakersfield is bad (but I haven't been back since)

That's funny
Here in South Carolina you go to jail if you pee in the street. I know, we are racist, or whatever you call it now.

That's funny
Here in South Carolina you go to jail if you pee in the street. I know, we are racist, or whatever you call it now.
Good, clean white folk=racist
Lib 101

That's funny
Good, clean white folk=racist
Lib 101
I don't want to brag, but our minorities have the decency not to pee in the street.

Leftists finally got their unlimited free shit, and oh does it stench.

Well played, San Franshitsco.

SAN FRANCISCO’S NEW DA: PUBLIC URINATION ‘WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED’
chesa-boudin.jpg

LOOKING AT THIS LITTLE BITCH WE CAN SEE WHY HE ALLOWS IT-------- HE'S ONE OF THE MENTAL ONES WHO LIKES WHEN WOMEN OR KIDS SEE HIS PEE PEE

These idiots have no cooth imagine how many women and children will have to watch scum who piss out side for the hell of it not because they can't hold it.

You got a point a girl picked me up Bakersfield one time at a laundromat in 1980

I was 16 she was mid 20's

(I was watching the clothes for my parents taking a shower at the holiday inn)

Now I hear Bakersfield is bad (but I haven't been back since)
well its not exactly a garden spot....i wouldnt want to live there...

Forum List

Back