San Francisco Is Investigating The Bedrooms Elon Musk Installed At Twitter For Possible Code Violations

You didn't perform any lobotomies during your tenure as a nurse, did you?

The thought struck me that pyeto may have been a patient of yours at one time.

No, I wasn't a nurse. I was a mere technician who greatly admired the many incredible nurses with whom I worked.

Not that I would have turned down the opportunity to jam an orbitoclast behind the eyeball of a leftist or two.

Maybe take a look at San Francisco taxes then compare them to South Dakotas
Ayep.

Well, one little thing. In my county, property taxes are marginally higher than in the Western Washington County from which I escaped. Or at least they were when I moved here 15 months ago.

Fair tradeoff.

Democrats have become authoritarians one step from being Tyrannical despots....
They actually took a 'step' back here. They wanted all dumpsters to be hidden from view via fencing place around them. This would be an impossible nightmare for the companies that empty them, and almost no one complied with the directive. So far, no further word from them on the subject.

“We need to make sure the building is being used as intended,” said Patrick Hannan, the communications director for the department,
Hey, city official. Take a look out of your office window and notice the band of thugs robbing another store blind ---- albeit keeping each one's total cost just under $900 so it cannot be considered a crime by you democrats. : 0 IOW, you are worried about tuning your fiddle while Rome burns.

Ask the prodigious number of Left Coast refugees coming here as we speak.

The realtor I used for the purchase of my home assisted, if I'm not mistaken, 8 families moving from Washington State to SE South Dakota within about a year. I'm going to guess that his group of realtors employs over a hundred agents. If I'm not mistaken, there are two more sizable real estate firms in this area. Do the math.

In the small town of just over a thousand people, where I live, four homes have sold to Left Coast refugees in the fifteen months I've been here.

Yeah. South Dakota. Constitutional carry, abortion free, illegal immigrant refusing, non-covid-lockdown, no jobs or businesses lost pandemically, brand new Amazon fulfillment center, southeast South Dakota.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

So you don't realize Washington State rightwingers are not Bay Area techies? Aren't you the person in the Sundowner village?

So you don't realize Washington State rightwingers are not Bay Area techies? Aren't you the person in the Sundowner village?

Well, I don't know what "Sundowner village" means but I don't feel safe telling you where I live, so there's that......................

Forum List

Back