San Antonio teen accused of killing dad with ax reportedly laughs at his booking

Modern day Lizzie Borden.

Funny how these local stories get picked up and copied all over the web on various news feeds,domestic and international. I put his name in a search engine and there are at least two pages of articles. Seems the smiling and laughing aspect is the draw. Knowing the motive if there is one would be nice. Sad story all around.

Local version:

Son accused of killing father with ax - San Antonio Express-News

lizzie borden did not kill her father or stepmother.....review it again....

Why don't you ignorant fucks petition the mods to move this to politics? See how that works out for ya? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are either on something or mentally defective. How the hell old are you, anyway - eleven?

Listen up, stupid - you don't just come onto this forum and "post a crime." There has to be a point to what you post. Ask an adult what that means.

It means you feel the need to tell Willow what to post...?

Why don't you ignorant fucks petition the mods to move this to politics?

You really sound like you have an axe to grind...

:lol: Badum ching!

...police arrived at the home and found the man with gruesome injuries. He suffered several large cuts on his head and his left eye hung out of the socket, the report said.

Police say Giles' son, also named Marshall Lee Giles, was found hiding in the crawlspace under his father's home in downtown San Antonio with a "hatchet with a long handle."

He asked police if the victim died, and later gave a full confession, the report...said.

Better yet why don't you explain just why it is you object to it being here? Go.

Who objected to it being here? The question was, what was your point?

A very stupid question. One I could understand had I place it i politics, but I didn't.

You still haven't answered the question. We can read the papers. What in particular was the reason for posting this crime? Things like this unfortunately happen too often. We're still waiting for the reason this one was different, is all.

Who objected to it being here? The question was, what was your point?

A very stupid question. One I could understand had I place it i politics, but I didn't.

You still haven't answered the question. We can read the papers. What in particular was the reason for posting this crime? Things like this unfortunately happen too often. We're still waiting for the reason this one was different, is all.

When's the last time you read that there was an ice storm in hell? When you read that get back to me!

Modern day Lizzie Borden.

Funny how these local stories get picked up and copied all over the web on various news feeds,domestic and international. I put his name in a search engine and there are at least two pages of articles. Seems the smiling and laughing aspect is the draw. Knowing the motive if there is one would be nice. Sad story all around.

Local version:

lizzie borden did not kill her father or stepmother.....review it again....

Much like OJ Simpson did not murder Nicole Simpson. Point noted.

Excuse me asswarp,, is this or is this not the Law and Justice forum and if it is why do you fucking question me every time I post a crime in here? Are you nutz?

Doesn't anyone get to ask what your point was? I don't think he's nuts, I think the kid in the article is.

You're as fucking stupid as he is, I posted a crime in the law and justice forum and you stupid asswarps gottas ask why? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Because you don't have anything better to do in the morning than try to start a disruption. A picture tells a thousand words.

Why don't you ignorant fucks petition the mods to move this to politics? See how that works out for ya? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are either on something or mentally defective. How the hell old are you, anyway - eleven?

Listen up, stupid - you don't just come onto this forum and "post a crime." There has to be a point to what you post. Ask an adult what that means.

dude, you are wound way too tight.

This thread has many possibilities, such as: Whether "lil sicc" had psychiatric/emotional problems and was under the care of a licensed practitioner. Moreover, if the killer told the practitioner of his intentions did the practitioner have a duty to warn. To name a few.

The details provided by this article and others is wanting for details.

There is no valid reason for getting one the OP's backside about posting this I find it thought provoking and challenging as far as piecing this together.

This thread has many possibilities, such as: Whether "lil sicc" had psychiatric/emotional problems and was under the care of a licensed practitioner. Moreover, if the killer told the practitioner of his intentions did the practitioner have a duty to warn. To name a few.

The details provided by this article and others is wanting for details.

There is no valid reason for getting one the OP's backside about posting this I find it thought provoking and challenging as far as piecing this together.

I agree. I understand what George is saying, murders happen all the time, but being a true crime buff I love to explore the motives etc... of these types of crimes. Bottom line, don't like the topic, avoid the thread. :lol: Why the hell people go on a thread to piss and moan about it is puzzling. I see threads I think are without merit and usually just avoid them. I actually wish there were more true crime threads here. *evil giggle

There doesn't have to be a point for her to post on here. You don't run this board. If she wants to simply post a crime, she can.

The father goes by another name as well. "They found the victim — also named Marshall Lee Giles, who goes by the nickname Ernest Johnson." Now that is a lotta sick...

Hmm and there are close to 700 people with that name in Texas alone. Knowing the family dynamics behind this family would be helpful.

Forum List

Back