Samuel Little, most prolific serial killer in US history, dead

We will never know what creates this aberration in a human being. I have often thought about the fact that when Ted Bundy was on his killing spree, I fit his victim profile, long-haired, white girl student, happy to help a stranger in need. He would have killed me if he had met me. Many of my friends fit the same profile. We will never understand what goes wrong.

I remember watching a special on him with my dad when I was young. This was soon after his arrest, or maybe his last interview before he was put to death, I don't remember. My dad said to me "the guy had it all. Success, good looks, and he does this. What in the hell for?"

That's always the million dollar question.
They enjoy the act if killing. They like seeing the light in the victim's eyes go out. To the killers it's as addictive as crack.

They need an immediate death penalty. They cannot be fixed, or cured, or counseled just end their existence.

We will never know what creates this aberration in a human being. I have often thought about the fact that when Ted Bundy was on his killing spree, I fit his victim profile, long-haired, white girl student, happy to help a stranger in need. He would have killed me if he had met me. Many of my friends fit the same profile. We will never understand what goes wrong.

I remember watching a special on him with my dad when I was young. This was soon after his arrest, or maybe his last interview before he was put to death, I don't remember. My dad said to me "the guy had it all. Success, good looks, and he does this. What in the hell for?"

They enjoy the act if killing. They like seeing the light in the victim's eyes go out. To the killers it's as addictive as crack.

They need an immediate death penalty. They cannot be fixed, or cured, or counseled just end their existence.

We, as a society, do not pay nearly enough attention to violence against women, which goes on every day. All races are involved. It is way passed time for an open public discussion, including the role that religion plays in it..

We, as a society, do not pay nearly enough attention to violence against women, which goes on every day. All races are involved. It is way passed time for an open public discussion, including the role that religion plays in it..
Yes. Examine the role islam plays in the beheading and stoning of women.

Forum List

Back