Sally: Bill's 'Little Boy' Package

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
SALLY MILLER: When I met Bill Clinton and the first time we were together
Soooooo. 'The Sexual Predator In Chief' turns out to have a 'little boy package'.
Guess that explains a few things.
Another (cough) 'Bullet Point' for Trump to ask Hillary about on the debate stage.
He won't come right out and say it but you can rest assured the name 'Sally Miller' will get dropped.
Then a hundred million people will hit the 'Google' button and another peak behind the Clinton's pathetic lives is revealed.
Good old Bill. All this time people were led to believe Bill was hung like a fucking horse. More like a 'My Little Pony'. HAAAA HAAAAAA!

Soooooo. 'The Sexual Predator In Chief' turns out to have a 'little boy package'.
Another (cough) 'Bullet Point' for Trump to ask Hillary about on the debate stage.
He won't come right out and say it but you can rest assured the name 'Sally Miller' will get dropped.
Then a hundred million people will hit the 'Google' button and another peak behind the Clinton's pathetic lives is revealed.
Good old Bill. All this time people were led to believe Bill was hung like a fucking horse. More like a 'My Little Pony'. HAAAA HAAAAAA!
So...you posted this because you are envious, I bet.

Just more mud dripping from the regime of the Crooked Clintons.

Sure. Penis size is a really important consideration for republicans. It's good to know you are so focused on the important things.

Bubba also has "Peyronies Disease" a condition that makes his "member" bend sharply to one side or another.

When Monica was asked during questioning how did she know Bill actually whipped it out she said "it had a distinct, identifying characteristic. It bent sharply to one side". I'll bet you female (or gay) Bubba Worshipers love him even more right? :biggrin:

Any of you who actually read the Starr Report would know this.

Bubba also has "Peyronies Disease" a condition that makes his "member" bend sharply to one side or another.

When Monica was asked during questioning how did she know Bill actually whipped it out she said "it had a distinct, identifying characteristic. It bent sharply to one side". I'll bet you female (or gay) Bubba Worshipers love him even more right? :biggrin:

Any of you who actually read the Starr Report would know this.
Imagine one one Bill's victims getting 'climbed on' and looking down and seeing his 'My Little Pony' prick.
I bet more than one of them had a laugh at his expense.
"That's it?"
Perfect metaphor for who he was.
"All hat and no cattle".
Anyway the Clinton's have it worked out so Bill kicks off a month before election day so Hillary can get the 'sympathy vote.'.

Forum List

Back