Safe Abortions

How many women die as a result of childbirth, or of childbirth related injuries? More than die from abortion.

How many women die as a result of childbirth, or of childbirth related injuries? More than die from abortion.

Great, I ddint say anything about childbirth, but I'll check those numbers. Any how, trying to kill a kid and lost your life.......hmmmmmmmmm.....I just cant feel sorry

Great, I ddint say anything about childbirth, but I'll check those numbers. Any how, trying to kill a kid and lost your life.......hmmmmmmmmm.....I just cant feel sorry

You should probably know more about the circumstances that led to the woman having an abortion before you go on a moral crusade.

You should probably know more about the circumstances that led to the woman having an abortion before you go on a moral crusade.

due tell.. hey I'm for em if her life was in danger or rape/incest, but if it was for convience, then ZERO sympathy. People need to know how to be responsible and get stuff done, but if she was in danger of dying or raped then I would feel sorry for her, but since those cases are very very rare, I play the percentages.

due tell.. hey I'm for em if her life was in danger or rape/incest, but if it was for convience, then ZERO sympathy. People need to know how to be responsible and get stuff done, but if she was in danger of dying or raped then I would feel sorry for her, but since those cases are very very rare, I play the percentages.

What if she couldn't afford another baby? Lifers don't care about the circumstances, all they care about are fetuses.

And how shallow that you would have no sympathy for a poor woman who died.

while ur voting to save murders from the death penalty make sure to kill of those kids before they can do something good for civilization. but those criminals really shake things up so we gotta keep them around.

while ur voting to save murders from the death penalty make sure to kill of those kids before they can do something good for civilization. but those criminals really shake things up so we gotta keep them around.

I approve this message, It's unreal that liberals like to kill kids but not psyco murderers....I've never understood that.

I approve this message, It's unreal that liberals like to kill kids but not psyco murderers....I've never understood that.

We are opposed to killing people, we have no such beef with a fetus.

Yeah... Well... That's kind of shitty of you guy. No... Not kind of... It is shitty. Not cool.

LOL A fetus, ok, so it's not a person, interesting, but hey a psyco criminal is a person (I dont think so, I look at em like animals, how about you?)

So to sum up you like to kill the most defenseless to continue to party and not people that kill dozens including 6 year olds.....yeah sounds like liberal logic to me.

LOL A fetus, ok, so it's not a person, interesting, but hey a psyco criminal is a person (I dont think so, I look at em like animals, how about you?)

So to sum up you like to kill the most defenseless to continue to party and not people that kill dozens including 6 year olds.....yeah sounds like liberal logic to me.

You will never understand why because you are a conservative.

Are you interested in debating, or at least learning another persons view on this? Or is this just one of those things for you that... It doesn't matter what anyone says?

Otherwise I'm happy to address those if you are inclined to actually listen and debate the points.

You seem like a straight shooter... And I really don't want to waste my time putting it out there if it won't matter at all to you.

Edit: Going to bed... Check in on this tomorrow.

Last edited:

What does that mean? Because I dont understand batshit crazy? I mean why do you like criminals so much?

What does that mean? Because I dont understand batshit crazy? I mean why do you like criminals so much?

So because I am against the death penalty I must love the criminal? I guess you are a rabid blood thirsty murderer then.

So because I am against the death penalty I must love the criminal? I guess you are a rabid blood thirsty murderer then.

Yeah that's crazy, you dont care about children, yet you want to keep criminals alive, I dont get it. I'll take and innocent fetus over a cold blooded murderer ANYTIME.
I mean are you going to make the killers good people, are you going to "save" them, no you're not, just kill them, everyone has closure and no parole hearing for the families to relive the crimes, it's much more humane that way.

Yeah that's crazy, you dont care about children, yet you want to keep criminals alive, I dont get it. I'll take and innocent fetus over a cold blooded murderer ANYTIME.
I mean are you going to make the killers good people, are you going to "save" them, no you're not, just kill them, everyone has closure and no parole hearing for the families to relive the crimes, it's much more humane that way.

This post proves that conservatives are fucking insane.

I am not against the death penalty because I 'love' criminals, I am against it because it proves nothing and doesn't give life back to the victims, and because it is also a form of revenge.

But keep telling me that I love murderers.

I am not against the death penalty because I 'love' criminals, I am against it because it proves nothing and doesn't give life back to the victims, and because it is also a form of revenge.

Ah more data, so lets look at it..... proves nothing...what the fuck does that mean?

doesnt give life back....what will?

a form of revenge....no it's called justice, revenge is personal and would be if one of the family members killed him,

learn the terms please and I still dont have a logical reason as to keep these asswipes alive.

Ah more data, so lets look at it..... proves nothing...what the fuck does that mean?

doesnt give life back....what will?

a form of revenge....no it's called justice, revenge is personal and would be if one of the family members killed him,

learn the terms please and I still dont have a logical reason as to keep these asswipes alive.

How about you allow the death penalty if those in favor of it - like yourself - paid for it, and those against it didn't have to?

Are you interested in debating, or at least learning another persons view on this? Or is this just one of those things for you that... It doesn't matter what anyone says?

Otherwise I'm happy to address those if you are inclined to actually listen and debate the points.

You seem like a straight shooter... And I really don't want to waste my time putting it out there if it won't matter at all to you.

Edit: Going to bed... Check in on this tomorrow.

Well, lets see if you can be honest .. when does the timeline of a human life begin?

Forum List

Back