Sad & Maddening Results of African American Child Abuse & Neglect!!!

Now it's the fooking mooslims who have the runaway birthrate. We can't catch a break.

Fertility rates among black people in America are FALLING, you cowardly weakling idiot.

Aside from your cowardly weakling name calling, what is the relevance of your post?

It was in response to some fool's idiotic hysteria about how African Americans have 'too many' kids.

Do you think that perpetuating the inverse relationship between economic status and number of children is a good thing?
Yea, so don't have a kid when you are still broke. If you do, poverty is your problem.

Unkotard doesn't realize poor whites with kids aren't blaming their financial woes on racism. Blacks are.

Says the asshole blaming their woes on race.
Yea, so don't have a kid when you are still broke. If you do, poverty is your problem, not race.

Unkotard doesn't realize poor whites with kids aren't blaming their financial woes on racism. Blacks are.

I'm not saying they do what they do because they are inferior. I'm saying I admit they have it tougher than whites do so maybe just maybe not having kids before they are FINANCIALLY and EMOTIONALLY ready might be a good fucking idea. If you think waiting to have kids is a bad idea for poor people or not having more than 1 or 2 kids is a bad idea, please explain your stupid self.

White middle class couples get fixed after 1 or 2 kids because they don't want to end up in poverty. Why don't poor people do the same thing? I guess sex is the only free fun thing for poor people to do. They can't afford a movie or dinner so hey, lets fuck.

White middle class couples get fixed after 1 or 2 kids because they don't want to end up in poverty. Why don't poor people do the same thing?

Very good question. For males, it is an issue of macho virility. For females, it is a source of income.

I repeat:

r/K selection theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blacks crank out a dozen offspring without thinking about it.

For whites to squeeze out ONE freakin' baby takes endless cajoling, cogitation, encouragement, begging, pleading, hemming, hawing, delaying, harping by the in-laws, screaming by the parents... you get the deal. I hate the deal. Hey, white people! Get the fuck of Facebook and start FUCKING.

Whites need to start breeding like we did in FARM DAYS.

I repeat: fertility rates among African Americans are falling, so all this "cranking out" bullshit is just more nonsense from a cowardly fucking idiot trying to justify his weakness and stupidity. ^^^^^

Black birth rates may be falling, just not fast enough.

Forum List

Back