Sacramento City Schools Superintendent Aguilar Takes a Big Pay Increase While Schools Closed

I have been teaching long enough to see this cycle around and back again. When times are great we never see the bonuses, raises, jump in salary. Teachers, I mean. But when the economy contracts suddenly, as it did in 2008 and again last month--here come all the cretins out of the woodwork crying about how we are not laid off, we are still getting paid.

Y'all can stuff it, seriously.
You’re not working until at least September. Are you getting paid right now?

I have been teaching long enough to see this cycle around and back again. When times are great we never see the bonuses, raises, jump in salary. Teachers, I mean. But when the economy contracts suddenly, as it did in 2008 and again last month--here come all the cretins out of the woodwork crying about how we are not laid off, we are still getting paid.

I am most definitely working, and will be working even if the gov calls off school.

What do you do for a living? Are you getting paid right now? And btw if you're Canadian what the heck business is it of yours, other than you have a huge chip on your shoulders for teachers?

Buzz off

$380.692? That's criminal. But being political, it is believable.
And remember- your taxes must rise because teachers are underpaid.

That's is California where a shack is $400,000. You must live in MS where a barn is sufficient for your kind of sheep

Those 400,000 "shacks" in Sacramento look pretty nice to me. Sacramento Real Estate - Sacramento CA Homes For Sale | Zillow

The problem with ignorant people living in other parts of the country is that they hear a thing or two about San Francisco or L.A. and think the whole state is that way.

What do you do for a living? Are you getting paid right now? And btw if you're Canadian what the heck business is it of yours, other than you have a huge chip on your shoulders for teachers?

Buzz off
I happily retired in my 50’s. Now I teach that thing public schools consider unimportant for fun - history.

You forgot 1987, and 2001.

Buzz off
I happily retired in my 50’s. Now I teach that thing public schools consider unimportant for fun - history.

Isn't the Canadian retirement system grand........

Forum List

Back