S&P 500 Is Up 37% Since Biden’s Election One Year Ago, Setting Presidential Record

Nice try, Cletus... It's the accompanying INFLATION that is gutting people who have no money to invest. Psst... November 2nd wasn't some aberration or one-off. Your party is going to be subjected to a BLOOD BATH one year from now. TICK-TOCK...
Consumer spending grew 1.7% in Q3...so people don't have money?

During the Trump disaster wingnuts like you told us that presidents don't control oil prices because it's a global market.

And they were right, just like when Democrats said the same thing during Obama's terms and Republicans said the same thing under Bush.
Thank God we have a Democrat back in control
The Stock Market always does better under Democrats

LETS GO BRANDON!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Inflating? Can you explain...
PurpleJason did not dein his good standing to rebut your pathetic rhetoric.

I will.

If you think inflation is a good thing, you need a history lesson. Take a look at the inflation that occurred during the 70's. Great for everyone? ha. the worst pull back of the good times in history, until this period. Then, the stock market was insulated. Sure, if you are on the top half of the income brackets, you will probably be able to cover your bets by selling fungibles (like common stock...the stock that is the life blood of the average person hoping to save for a retirement). So what, you say? sell to cover my ass. good for you (if you're smat, boston accent intended).

But what then? When the match-sticks start burning? Empires built on...what?

Nope. all cash. Take a look. It would be nice to think the markets are keeping up with infaltion, but they are not. Not by a long shot. What do you think, 45,000 by July next year? Hahaha. Go ahead. I'll eat you up when it hits 15,000-20,000 where it's headed.

djia feb 1 92 - nov 19 21 with comments.png

You're all celebrating inflation, you know this right? The market isn't improving, it's inflating. This is not a good thing.

My 401k is inflating like a fucking party balloon also...but I guess you think that is a bad thing also

What do you think, 45,000 by July next year? Hahaha. Go ahead. I'll eat you up when it hits 15,000-20,000 where it's headed.

Bookmarked for next July. Will be fun to laugh at you then.

Good, those gains can help you afford Bidengas and Bidengroceries since wages certainly aren't keeping up with Bidenflation.

Speak for yourself. The wife just got a promotion that will cover any price increase and I now drive about 10,000 miles less a year than I was in the start of 2020, so do not use much gas these days.

Thank God we have a Democrat back in control
The Stock Market always does better under Democrats

LETS GO BRANDON!
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Day after Thanksgiven---Biden been fucking things up for months now. Market has now burst in flames....

1637972101572.png

most of those who have stocks will lose everything when stock market starts to collapse in spring 2022 and the mob will be storming the narrow exit door.

Stock market grows only on QE money and thanks to negative interest rates.

Now that the Fed decided to reduce to zero QE by March and after it to start hyking the rate - stock market is doomed to collapse in Spring..

most of those who have stocks will lose everything when stock market starts to collapse in spring 2022 and the mob will be storming the narrow exit door.

Stock market grows only on QE money and thanks to negative interest rates.

Now that the Fed decided to reduce to zero QE by March and after it to start hyking the rate - stock market is doomed to collapse in Spring..

A collapse is just a buying opportunity. It will come back

lol, a good joke :)
you seem not to believe that orice of stocks is a fubctiln of comoany's profits, but just belueve that a piece of paper starts to automatically grow in price if you call it a "share" :)

your Russian to English translator messed up Want to try that again?

All silly hogwash.
The markets have been in the same trajectory since 2017.
There was a temporary pretty big dip in Mar 2020 from Covid, but the markets recovered in just over 6 months by Nov 2020.
Since April 2021, the market is actually in a minor slump with only 3% growth.
In contrast April 2020 - Dec 2020 there was 21% growth.
3% growth is 7 months is not good folks.
In 2019, pre covid, the same timeframe there was 7% growth.
The markets are sluggish.
Anyone who knows jack about the markets are well aware of this

your Russian to English translator messed up Want to try that again?
lol, sorry, a fat finger effect,
a thought is faster than a sword.. :)
but if it's difficult for you to understand a text with minor slips of a pen you should not get involved in stocks :)

p. s. I correcyed the text above.

and an anecdote especially for you.

A boy comes up to a Ukrainian policeman and asks -
- Sir, do you want me to tell you an anecdote?
- Boy, I am a policeman!!
- So what, I can repeat it twice for you...

All silly hogwash.
The markets have been in the same trajectory since 2017.
There was a temporary pretty big dip in Mar 2020 from Covid, but the markets recovered in just over 6 months by Nov 2020.
Since April 2021, the market is actually in a minor slump with only 3% growth.
In contrast April 2020 - Dec 2020 there was 21% growth.
3% growth is 7 months is not good folks.
In 2019, pre covid, the same timeframe there was 7% growth.
The markets are sluggish.
Anyone who knows jack about the markets are well aware of this

Between 1 Jan 2018 and 1 Jan 2019 the DJI was down 5.63%, the S&P was down 6.24, and the NASDAQ was down 3.6%.

Since you have been on this forum since 2010, I assume there will be lots of post from you in 2018 telling us how the markets work and how that is not good growth....right?

Forum List

Back