RWA....Board Hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.
dilloduck said:
You start a thread by baiting RWA with insults and ban him ? .

Yep.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dilloduck again.

Not only that, anyone else starting a thread like that would be repremanded and the thread would be either locked or removed.

dilloduck said:
You start a thread by baiting RWA with insults and ban him ? If you going to start banning hypocrites, you're going to be a busy boy.
It's the RWA special, except OCA can ban!

Let's start a pool on how many posts before OCA is called a Nazi by RWA? Any takers?

OCA, when RWA says "Did you stop beating your wife?" this is a cliche which means, "You have framed my original statements inaccurately, therefore I will make an exaggerated accusation to return the favor and demonstrate your methods." He is not actually accusing you of beating your wife. It is a common device.

I am not siding with him. You may be right about his hypocrisy, I haven't followed the thread.

dilloduck said:
You start a thread by baiting RWA with insults and ban him ? If you going to start banning hypocrites, you're going to be a busy boy.

OCA shouldn't have started a thread by baiting a member. Moderators are not supposed to 'moderate' in threads they are participating in, but no other mods were around when this transpired. RWA stepped over the line with the wife comments. He's been spoken to before about confrontations with mods and was asked to take it offline, or contact Darin or myself.

The ban was initially set for 30 days. It has been reduced to 3 days. RWA is welcome back here because he's a good member and an asset to the board, and hopefully we can get back to some good 'ol fashioned ass kickings in here - minus the personal attacks.

dilloduck said:

Go to the opening post, tell me where I said anything that even comes close to provoking a wifebeating comment.

Calling him a hypocrite? It was absolutely appropriate, follow the link and you will see why.....you are just pissed because I nailed RWA to the wall on his newfound liberalness.

If you even attempt to defend RWA on this you will look like a complete fool, rethink your position.

Nuc said:
OCA, when RWA says "Did you stop beating your wife?" this is a cliche which means, "You have framed my original statements inaccurately, therefore I will make an exaggerated accusation to return the favor and demonstrate your methods." He is not actually accusing you of beating your wife. It is a common device.

I am not siding with him. You may be right about his hypocrisy, I haven't followed the thread.

Nope, if he wanted to do that there were hundreds of other ways to do it, he crossed the line but its not like he doesn't know cause he's done it many times before.

Said1 said:
Yep.

Not only that, anyone else starting a thread like that would be repremanded and the thread would be either locked or removed.

What starting a thread based on fact and truth? Or is it just that its your bud RWA?

Again show me where I threw out an insult that warranted the wifebeating comment, I dare ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back