Rutgers to Relax Grammar Standards for Blacks. Math Next?

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
We have to ax ourselves where this is going. Hasn't America dumbed down enough?:

Rutgers University will deemphasize the use of traditional grammar in an attempt to stand in 'solidarity with Black Lives Matter'; reaction from Dr. Carol Swain, author and former professor at Princeton and Vanderbilt Universities.

Last edited:
I dint do nuffins jus axe anyones

Not proper English and you look like a damn retard....and nobody is hiring that nonsense

You just played right into their hand.

The racism of low expectations -
The left expects Negros to be "less thans"

Then you acknowledge that they are less thans by highlighting it

You are now racist because you flat out condemned a group as not being hireable, and in need of reparations.

Math should not be taught at all. Math is completely racist, white supremacist and patriarchal.
14 + 45 needs to equal whatever they want it to otherwise it's racist.
Listening to Reverend Al struggle with the English language is one thing, but soon we'll have engineers "of color" that can't count designing bridges.

I dint do nuffins jus axe anyones

Not proper English and you look like a damn retard....and nobody is hiring that nonsense

You just played right into their hand.

The racism of low expectations -
The left expects Negros to be "less thans"

Then you acknowledge that they are less thans by highlighting it

You are now racist because you flat out condemned a group as not being hireable, and in need of reparations.

"Shrugs"....I think demoquack progtards are ridiculous

That university's decision is an example of genuine racism.

It is telling African Americans that they are incapable of speaking standard English.

It is an insult to many African Americans whose English is better than that of many Caucasians.

That university's decision is an example of genuine racism.

It is telling African Americans that they are incapable of speaking standard English.

It is an insult to many African Americans whose English is better than that of many Caucasians.

Are you referring to people of colour?

Borrowing lingo from Black folks probably happens so easily because everyone is constantly sharing our language with the world on social media. For all of my decent grammar and commas on this website, my personal tweets sometimes require a translator for anyone who is not Black and from the Southside of Chicago.

Borrowing lingo from Black folks probably happens so easily because everyone is constantly sharing our language with the world on social media. For all of my decent grammar and commas on this website, my personal tweets sometimes require a translator for anyone who is not Black and from the Southside of Chicago.

No one cares, especially about your "decent commas".

We have to ax ourselves where this is going. Hasn't America dumbed down enough?:

Rutgers University will deemphasize the use of traditional grammar in an attempt to stand in 'solidarity with Black Lives Matter'; reaction from Dr. Carol Swain, author and former professor at Princeton and Vanderbilt Universities.

Listen to that beautiful black woman speak perfect English......I tell you I'm in love.

JO

Forum List

Back