Russians booby trap and mine central Ukranian cities as they retreat

I'll be staying right here in the USA. Half of my ancestors were the natives here when the boats came in.

In all my years I can point out a hell of a lot more corrupt Demofascist than Republican'ts but carry on if you so desire as it makes you as much of an idiot as many on here who have denied what is happening in the Ukraine right now.
trump makes Nixon look like a Boy Scout. No person in US history who lost re-election ever has caused as much damage to our electoral system. Nixon had the sense and dignity to resign when he was caught in a lie. trump has neither the intellect of the dignity to walk away and allow the time honored American tradition in democracy of a smooth transition of power to happen. Rather he lied for months until his cult was foaming at the mouth. Then he told them to march to the Capitol and "Fight like Hell."

WHAT DID HE THINK THEY WOULD DO!

trump makes Nixon look like a Boy Scout. No person in US history who lost re-election ever has caused as much damage to our electoral system. Nixon had the sense and dignity to resign when he was caught in a lie. trump has neither the intellect of the dignity to walk away and allow the time honored American tradition in democracy of a smooth transition of power to happen. Rather he lied for months until his cult was foaming at the mouth. Then he told them to march to the Capitol and "Fight like Hell."

WHAT DID HE THINK THEY WOULD DO!
^^^ This kind of crap where you trash your own thread with your BS is why I generally do not engage with any of you people who have TDS. Thus I will no longer do it here either after this post.

^^^ This kind of crap where you trash your own thread with your BS is why I generally do not engage with any of you people who have TDS. Thus I will no longer do it here either after this post.
Yeah, go hug your orange trump doll.

Really, what happens is that you end up putting anyone on ignore that doesn't lick the boots of the orange lard and master.

Same for your bizarre tirades on religion and vaccines.

Let's be clear.

Russian obviously do not expect to return. What a massive f-up Pootin has created. He proves himself a war criminal every day.
It's all like the good old friend of Banderites, Goebbels, said, "if you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

It's all like the good old friend of Banderites, Goebbels, said, "if you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."
Or the old Russian saying

"Keep dear leader's weiner in your mouth, or a Russian agent will pay you a visit, comrade."

Or the old Russian saying

"Keep dear leader's weiner in your mouth, or a Russian agent will pay you a visit, comrade."
I thought you were shedding tears over the dead bodies your buddy here keeps drawing pictures of but you are inventing Russian sayings instead. Shame on you.

You do know Pootin can still declare victory even if he fails at regime change and you know how?

Just by saying his mission is accomplished and all the Nazis are gone…

You think I am kidding but watch the asshole will try this and his supporter’s around the World will sing his praise…

Remember his invasion was to liberate Russian speaking people from Ukrainian Nazis, so he can declare victory any moment and the sad part again people will buy it!

I thought you were shedding tears over the dead bodies your buddy here keeps drawing pictures of but you are inventing Russian sayings instead. Shame on you.
I can do both. Mockery of you weakminded Russian trolls is the easiest thing in the world.

You do know Pootin can still declare victory even if he fails at regime change and you know how?

You think I am kidding but watch the asshole will try this and his supporter’s around the World will sing his praise…

Remember his invasion was to liberate Russian speaking people from Ukrainian Nazis, so he can declare victory any moment and the sad part again people will buy it!
He may expand the area he annexed in 2014 and then declare victory. Yes, that is a possibility. Cause unless his military greatly improves, he is not going to defeat Ukraine, not the entirety of Ukraine. He has gone from plan A to plan B and possibly may need a plan C. Remember, he is not a military person. He was a spy with the KGB.

He may expand the area he annexed in 2014 and then declare victory. Yes, that is a possibility. Cause unless his military greatly improves, he is not going to defeat Ukraine, not the entirety of Ukraine. He has gone from plan A to plan B and possibly may need a plan C. Remember, he is not a military person. He was a spy with the KGB.
True, KGB and CIA are some of the dumbest Military minds ever…

Pootin just need a way he can say he accomplished his mission and then he can have his military do a retreat.

There is no doubt he will want to retain land from the Ukraine to shrink their size, so if I am the Ukraine I would keep fighting…

He can, but then he'll have the problem of all the sanctions still being in place.

As usual, you are on the wrong side of facts, history, ethics, and morality.
Nazism is morality itself, and your funkiness perrched in Petainist Indiana with no clues: Hilter's bombing target was Terra Haute, and the Arab son fronting as a black went to Perm, Russia, with the nerve-agent psychopath, Lugar. There is also a Lugar Center in Terra Haute. The Russian Parliament meets to discuss Uktaine biolabs and badger will be further roughing up the credibility of the Lugar Research Center, today. Have you thought about going back to school?

True, KGB and CIA are some of the dumbest Military minds ever…

Pootin just need a way he can say he accomplished his mission and then he can have his military do a retreat.

There is no doubt he will want to retain land from the Ukraine to shrink their size, so if I am the Ukraine I would keep fighting…
Your problem is that Putin's plans are long-term. The fall of Mariupol is the most important target. At least two reasons Putin is placing Chechens at Mariupol is that they are good as what they do and (pray [italics]) before battle, much like xians pray before eating. This islamic aspect will strengthen ties along the Philistine Line, to China's approbrium.

This was the origin of the effeminate, invaginating psychopath, NATO. The theologian-pimp Truman kept repeating "invasion" and got quite a few Americans sexually excited.

Forum List

Back