Russian general gets sniped

Good shooting. Killing a general is a big deal. Killing an army group commander is kinda huge.

Killing a general is pretty much unheard of. What kind of shit show is Russia running out there?

Why in the fuck would a General be, not only on the battlefield, but an active city that is controlled by the opponent? Wtf is this?
We really didn't want Russia to stop it's friendly war and start playing serious war.
But we don't really know the rules on killing Generals. We only know the rules on the use of nuclear weapons.

Killing a general is pretty much unheard of. What kind of shit show is Russia running out there?
It's a friendly war with certain rules that must be followed. Let's hope that killing a General isn't traded off for levelling Kiev! I suspect just a Ukrainian General if they have one.

Good shooting. Killing a general is a big deal. Killing an army group commander is kinda huge.

Russians have been known to kill Generals who fail.

Though he may be dead, I find the cover story highly suspicious.

Good.

I have always found it asinine that there is some sort of generally recognized rule that the leadership who sacrifices thousands of poor soldiers following orders are somehow generally off limits.

You would see war grind to a halt the instant the generals and politicians started having to risk their lives rather than the average joe who has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with starting the war in the first place.

Good.

I have always found it asinine that there is some sort of generally recognized rule that the leadership who sacrifices thousands of poor soldiers following orders are somehow generally off limits.

You would see war grind to a halt the instant the generals and politicians started having to risk their lives rather than the average joe who has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with starting the war in the first place.
Nice rant....Very true...I give it a full 10.

That said, how does any credibly functioning major military leave a division-level General venerable to sniper fire?

I smell some serious funkiness.

Nice rant....Very true...I give it a full 10.

That said, how does any credibly functioning major military leave a division-level General venerable to sniper fire?

I smell some serious funkiness.

He was a pretty arrogant ass, so I could see him grandstanding for his men.

Forum List

Back