Russian forces trying to storm steel plant in Mariupol

1,000 innocent people are stranded in the basement of the steel plant. The russians are intent on killing innocents. That is how they did it in Syria after trump surrendered and they is how they hope to do it in Ukraine.
I hope those in the basement are evacuated in an Orthodox Easter truce and Mariupol is declared an open city. I suspect you would prefer their slaughter as martyrs. I do not.-

1,000 innocent people are stranded in the basement of the steel plant. The russians are intent on killing innocents. That is how they did it in Syria after trump surrendered and they is how they hope to do it in Ukraine.
We're not duped, Einstein. Origin of Hitler's swastika is at Mezin, Ukraine.

To be sure. Putin wants a land corridor to Crimea and complete control of the Sea of Azov. That's what Mariupol is all about. I hope he does not want to landlock Ukraine by taking Odessa.
Ukraine sucked all the time. The more Putin takes, the more people profit from it.

ukraine-language-map6ij0v.jpg

The yellow part should be Ukraine. The rest belongs to Russia.

Azovstal nazi numbers are way below the total killed by ukronazis in Donbass.

I hope those in the basement are evacuated in an Orthodox Easter truce and Mariupol is declared an open city. I suspect you would prefer their slaughter as martyrs. I do not.-
I actually hope Pootin stops the slaughter and returns to his country, where he can explain why he attacked an independent country that he termed as Nazis...whose President is Jewish. Explain that one to me.

I actually hope Pootin stops the slaughter and returns to his country, where he can explain why he attacked an independent country that he termed as Nazis...whose President is Jewish. Explain that one to me.
I hope so to, but it's not going to happen. I just don't want to see any more non-combatants die just because you do.

I hope the Donbas and Mariupol are all that Putin wants. If he decides to go on to Odessa, this could go on for months if not years.
The goals of his 'special military operation' declared at the beginning were 'denazification' and 'demilitarization' of Ukraine.

Forum List

Back