Russian Disinformation

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
One of the more amazing about Putin’s War on Civilization is how badly the Russians are being pwnd by the Ukrainians in the information battle.

But that doesn’t mean the Russian disinformation campaigns aren’t trying.

First, the so-called Ukrainian bio-labs is a lie. It’s also being pushed by China.

Next, Russian trolls on social media are spreading Fakenews by lying about the deliberate bombing of hospitals. Bombing hospitals was a deliberate tactic used by the Russians in Syria.

Here is an example of Russian disinformation to throw doubt on the bombing.

DF0FDD44-1E2D-424A-9E65-24A72232F1AC.png

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
One of the more amazing about Putin’s War on Civilization is how badly the Russians are being pwnd by the Ukrainians in the information battle.

First, the so-called Ukrainian bio-labs is a lie. It’s also being pushed by China.

Russia is following the U.S.'s Iraq playbook. It doesn't matter if there are any biolabs anywhere as long as they can claim there are.

In a propaganda war of the sort that's going on between the US and Russia, the only real way of sorting out the wheat from the chaff is to look at both country's recent history on wars of aggression.

I've actually heard it said that there never really were two Iraq wars, a Vietnam war, and about 38 others!
If anybody can't swallow that then they can at least accept that America bombed all those countries to save the people.
from communism works too!

Where are you getting the bio-labs is a lie? Victoria Nuland just testified on the bio-labs in Ukraine.

Russia is basing its entire foreign policy on lies.
In all respects, may it be sports, economy or military ambition. There isn’t anything from Kremlin that is worth being regarded as trustworthy. Not. One. Thing.

You starting a thread about disinformation is precious. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Talk about being 'pawned'.......oh, the irony!!!!!!!!!!

I'm surprised you're not embarrassed to offer your posts, after this infantile post of yours, claiming that when choosing a leader, policies don't matter....

Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Toro: “This isn't about policies.

Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.”

Why We Lost America…. post #21

1646947666524.png

Being you started a thread without trashing conservative Christian Republicans, I gave you a thumbs up.

Forum List

Back